Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
32,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple. 3 Cars that you'd buy right now if you had say £20K to buy one. Volkswagens go without saying, so if you chose one make it a bit orignal and preferably one that is already up for sale, and Superhypercars are boring, so nothing at all that is over £30K on the open Market....

OK, not a Factory Maxi Turbo Rally car, but one of these mentalist 1400cc Turbocharged - Mid-engined weapons is top-tippity-top of my want list at the moment. I've had two, and they are the absolute dogs danglers.

Yup, a Lightweight limited edition Porsche Factory Homoligination special that is in our price range. Metric Thumbs has one, and I want one too. Substantially better than the ordinary 924 Turbo, and very very pretty in a brutalist sort of a way.

As a break from the 80's Turbos, i'd also love another 300SEL Mercedes, prefereably the big strong 6.3.

·
Administrator
166,984 Posts
I have the cars I want . . . totally content right now . . .

Been out for an hour's drive this morning . . .

I'm TOTALLY in love with my 300C right now :)

When I'm driving it, I start to question why I/we ever fuck about with old cars :lol:

32,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the cars I want . . . totally content right now . . .

Been out for an hour's drive this morning . . .

I'm TOTALLY in love with my 300C right now :)

When I'm driving it, I start to question why I/we ever fuck about with old cars :lol:
Thats nice.

But it doesn't get me pictures of cool cars that i hadn't thought of.:mad:

So be a good boy and stick up a picture of your White Squareback.

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,279 Posts
Mine

Any of the above please. Not very interesting or different but I'm a man of simple pleasures :D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Black Citroen DS23 Pallas.

Fiat 595 Abarth. (or maybe a mk1 mini cooper)

Mk2 Zodiac (or something very similar)

...and I should have a bit of change left over to buy a few analogue synths and an original Sand Scorcher.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
1 - 20 of 91 Posts