Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
I do the trip froom Wolverhampton to london every week so I can probably help you out on this one

Skids

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's be brill. I'll get to and from postcodes so you can see if this fits into your route at all.

Cheers

Shane

·
Registered
836 Posts
Could be done.

Would pick the wheels up on a Thursday Evening. Would probably drop them to you early Monday morning, would have to leave them in your garden as it would be about 3ish in the morning.

Any good for you?

Skids

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the offer Skid but, frustatingly, the guy says no one is ever home before 7pm during the week.

Shane

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I'm in Brum on weds, will be returning in the evening and have to pass both Warwick and Oxford between Brum and Reading.

PM me if that's any use.

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unbelievably, I still haven't collected these wheels that I bought in SEPTEMBER!!! It's down to the fatc that they can only be collected after 7pm M-F or on the weekend. Can anyone help???

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Any good?

I'm pretty sure i'm in the warwick/leam area tomorrow till 4.30ish and make trips down to London every week or so if this is any good. Might even be able to drop them down b4 new year but no promises. If it's any good call or text me after 8pm tonight (as have no internet access at home) or any time tomorrow

Jim
07 to late 28 :hangloose

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shit, just picked this up today!! I'm now having trouble getting in touch with the guy I bought the wheels from. He's on here.

If anyone knows 'white bug Rob' can you please tell him I've had peeps lined up to get the wheels but, can't get them if I don't have an address!

Shane

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I am up that way On Sundat Can drop them off Monday/Tuesday if thats any good

1 - 20 of 22 Posts