Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all not been on for a long time as i sold my bug ages ago. I did a gig at the Vw Show in Northallerton last week and it was great. Just gave me the urge to get another bug now. If anyone has the pictures too the gig could you let me know. By the way were a Blues Brothers tribute. And we would love to do more Vw Shows.

Thanks again

Elwood

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Top gig matey, we all loved it ... and there were people with us who had never even seen the Blues Brothers (I know, shocking), hopefully they'll have educated themselves for next time !!

We didn't stop dancing from start to finish ... except to visit the bar !!

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Bobster said:
Top gig matey, we all loved it ... and there were people with us who had never even seen the Blues Brothers (I know, shocking), hopefully they'll have educated themselves for next time !!

We didn't stop dancing from start to finish ... except to visit the bar !!
and to laugh yer bollocks off :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
yeah yeah , laugh at the little guy , ya bastards ;)

·
Registered
851 Posts
oh and Ellwood , top show mate

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
yep, you were excellent!

We sang non-stop from start to finish and danced all the way through as well!

Blues singing, silly dacing, badly dressed pirates - you couldn't miss us really!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How to get your pictures or anamations under your chat name

Can anyone help ive noticed some people have animations and pictures by their chat names on the left of the screen how do you add these ? Because i dont have a clue ??????

Elwood

·
Registered
851 Posts
took this before i fell over , i do believe its almost in focus....

·
Registered
11,209 Posts
thanks guys you were great never had such a good time in ages hope to see you again next year one of the badly dressed pirates :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts