Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody on here know the thing about barcodes and the devil thing? I hadnt heard it in ages then it came up in conversation today - its pretty cool!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok its a long one but bear with me:

Have a look at something, anything you have bought that has a barcode on it. Look for a number 6 and the corresponding 'bars'.
You will find that the number 6 has two equal width bars above it. Now notice that at the beginning, middle and end of the barcode there are these same equal size bars - 666. Now you must know that the numbers 666 are commonly associated with the Devil? Or "The Mark of the Beast"......Still with me? Good.......So, now you can see that EVERY barcode has this same 6 6 6 on it.
Now for the cool bit - The Book of Revelations states that when the "Beast" arrives on Doomsday, anybody not bearing his mark (666) may not buy, sell or trade.

(Sorry I could have finished that off more dramatically, but thats the jist of it - ok so maybe we're not all doomed then)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sadly I don't have any barcodes to hand, but last time I checked this out they were using the number 6 on barcodes, whereas I beleive this started because whoever desigens these things didn't include the number six, but did include three extra long black limnes in each barcode...

·
Banned
450 Posts
Wishart said:
ok its a long one but bear with me:

Have a look at something, anything you have bought that has a barcode on it. Look for a number 6 and the corresponding 'bars'.
You will find that the number 6 has two equal width bars above it. Now notice that at the beginning, middle and end of the barcode there are these same equal size bars - 666. Now you must know that the numbers 666 are commonly associated with the Devil? Or "The Mark of the Beast"......Still with me? Good.......So, now you can see that EVERY barcode has this same 6 6 6 on it.
Now for the cool bit - The Book of Revelations states that when the "Beast" arrives on Doomsday, anybody not bearing his mark (666) may not buy, sell or trade.

(Sorry I could have finished that off more dramatically, but thats the jist of it - ok so maybe we're not all doomed then)
are you mental?

·
Registered
16,972 Posts
Did you know that in Hebrew or some ancient version, I'm not certain, every letter has a number allocated to it and the letter W is number 6, work the rest out for yourself...............the internet is the Devil!:eek::eek::eek:

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,771 Posts
You know what? Now don't flame me for this or anything, but sometimes I think that The Bible might not actually be 100% full of actual cold, hard facts. Indeed, sometimes I even wonder if everything in there has very much relevence to comercial transactions utilising laser beam technology at checkouts, and stock control in a modern computer-driven society.
But I could be wrong. :D

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
Orby1 said:
You know what? Now don't flame me for this or anything, but sometimes I think that The Bible might not actually be 100% full of actual cold, hard facts. Indeed, sometimes I even wonder if everything in there has very much relevence to comercial transactions utilising laser beam technology at checkouts, and stock control in a modern computer-driven society.
But I could be wrong. :D
I am stiil waiting for them to find the first page of the bible that says ' All characters depicted in this story are purely fictitous and any resemblence to any person living or dead is purely coincidental'

now that would be a revelation :D

·
Registered
8,720 Posts
monkeyonboard said:
I am stiil waiting for them to find the first page of the bible that says ' All characters depicted in this story are purely fictitous and any resemblence to any person living or dead is purely coincidental'

100% pure copper bottomed CLASS
iits not often i "lol" - but ive just woken 1/2 me workmates up :D

quote of the year that

·
walking the black dog
65,372 Posts
monkeyonboard said:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
monkeyonboard said:

AT LAST !!! Someone who highlights the utter crap for what it really is.... thank you so much dude... funniest thing i've read on here for a while :D :D :D

Oh, for the G** boverers.....IMO or course :moon:

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
AND NOW!!

to kill this thread dead.

The number 661 is also a mark of the beast.
In revelation(a political document made up by a political dissident on a Greek Island under the effects of a locally grown halucinagenic plant) ,it says the mark of the beast will be 666 or 661.
Its just we never hear the 661 bit coz it does,nt look as good as 3 x6 in a row.

Next time I,m in the loft I,ll look up the exact passage.

RALPH.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
monkeyonboard said:

Hahahahaha, fukin superb call!!!!!!! :D :D

·
hush yer gums!
19,929 Posts
monkeyonboard said:

red dwarf ;)

cheers
paul :D

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
monkeyonboard said:

Dwarfer? ;)

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
ralphtown said:
AND NOW!!

to kill this thread dead.

The number 661 is also a mark of the beast.
In revelation(a political document made up by a political dissident on a Greek Island under the effects of a locally grown halucinagenic plant) ,it says the mark of the beast will be 666 or 661.
Its just we never hear the 661 bit coz it does,nt look as good as 3 x6 in a row.

Next time I,m in the loft I,ll look up the exact passage.

RALPH.
while you're looking I'll make something up too :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts