Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what's everyone upto this weekend?! I intend to stay in, and do some work on my dads car. Maybe go shopping with my girlfriends, if I can spare the cash!!

Again, what are you lot upto?! :D :)

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
Hendrixmaster said:
Maybe go shopping with my girlfriends
how many do you need :tick:

I have my dads landrover to start welding on, bit of clearing up, i`ll be helping rat-look-blue with her beetle, towing it back to my place so i can weigh up the welding on that, then maybe if the weathers nice sunday a spot of painting on me van, see if i can finish the job!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Just getting ready to go to Fabric for Evil Nine, James Lavelle and the drum and bass legends Fabio and Grooverider :cool:

Rest of the weekend? Rock Night with Polly, Judgie and various other VZi'ers :)

·
Banned
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one girlfriend..... but many friends who are girls ..... and I have to take them shopping with me ... they';re apparent style experts... (not)

I can see months of wages going missing, just before Germany :D

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
errrrm, we have a kids party tomorrow & another on sunday, but as I have no car now it looks like I'm stuck in the village :rolleyes:

Gonna try nick my mums car for sat though & hopefully have a night out ;)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
quiet few drinks tonight

daughters 1st birthday tomorrow so lots of kiddie stuff followed by a party for the adults

sunday just chill i hope

·
Registered
687 Posts
Gutted I got to work all day tomorrow then Sunday fix the Caddy and the better halfs Golf ready for Winter!

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
fliptophead said:
quiet few drinks tonight

daughters 1st birthday tomorrow so lots of kiddie stuff followed by a party for the adults

sunday just chill i hope
:D that sounds a really cool day with your daughters 1st birthday its pretty special :) have a wicked one matey

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
coddy said:
:D that sounds a really cool day with your daughters 1st birthday its pretty special :) have a wicked one matey
cheers, looking forward to it.....and the after party for the growed ups :D

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
maybe go tomorrow, maybe sunday...collect the tunaboat... :lol:

the 411 le estate i am buying...

sunday afternoon i will be going to a kids birthday party as well, a friends sons party...

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Saturday
frantic birthday present buying for mum and dad at lakeside (bllleeeerrrggggg). frantic house tidying before the parents get home from holiday.

Sunday
frantic house tidying before parent's friends arrive for stupid suprise party my deranged sister has organised (badly) to celebrate the end of my dad's chemo and his early 61st birthday combined with my mum's 60th.

Help me - anyone......

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Tidying up all day today...............I have 5 rubbush sacks of clothes that are wayyyyyyyyy too big for me now that i cleared outta my wardrobes yesterday :eek:

All my coats are too big too :eek:

erm....bit of a party/drinks/games night tonight with friends and family....sleeping there too

Tomorrow? dunno summick with me boys, take them somewhere ;) they are busy with jobs/homework today, so reward day tomorrow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts