Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i saw an add on tv for weightwatcher online thought oooooooooo thats a good idea saves going to the meetings, so i go to the website to join up 49.95 for 3 months then 9.95 a month after that, well i know i want to lose weight but my goodness thats a lot of weight to lose in one go. :D

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
The meetings work better if you are of a competitative nature :D I did really well when I used to go to the meetings, wasn't so good with the online thing.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I,m not going to knock WW I know a lot of people get a lot of help with them.

However,you should have saved the money and used it towards a new cycle.
Then ride that instead of getting in the car.
Make a few simple adjustments to diet and watch the weight fall off.

Its what I,ve been doing this summer and I am a lot lighter.
Still got 3 stone to go tho.

Good luck with it.

RALPH.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I must admit I cheat. I just borrowed the books from a colleague who had joined and got all the info from there - haven't paid a penny. ;) You do have to be disciplined to go it alone though, so you don't think "I've been bad this week, I won't bother weighing in". I find it hard it my husband doesn't help. He has to weigh in the same time as I do and report back. :)

Good luck :hug:

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Depending on the plan you want to follow, I've got photocopies of the No Count plan I could send you? I've also got loads of recipes too. :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the plan where i can eat loads of chocolate and still lose weight.
I ain't lost my weight since having little Storm 11 months on 6th october. I lost my weight straight away after having my eldest but then again i was poorly after so i guess that helped

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Sounds like you want the Full Choice then, you can eat everything in moderation as long as you work it into your daily points allowance.

No Count is not weighing anything and eating until you're full but only from a restricted list of foods. But you still get points for treats.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
don't think i will get it off ebay there hundreds of books all different.

Yeah the eat everything one :)

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Well Mandy Micra knows all about that. :)

For Full Choice your most important book will be the one that lists the points values of foods. They bring out a new one each year. The basic points don't change but they add new foods that have been brought out. I've got one a couple of years old I don't use that you are welcome to if you want.

Also, if you look on the back of Tesco Healthy Eating foods they list the points values which is very helpful.

You just need to get into the habit of eating healthily, with lots of veggies that have 0 points and see choccy/takeaways as treats. All very logical really.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts