Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you are looking for a reliable,competent and trustworthy welding service from someone who understands vintage VWs then Jim's your man!

I put my '72 bay window in to JRP Automotive Welding for some quite extensive repair work over the winter and had many panels replaced. I collected my bus last weekend and can say that the welding was to a high standard and at a fair price. The service was very good - when some previous hidden horrors were uncovered, JRP were very helpful and put together a recovery plan for the vehicle with staged work/payments to ease the financial strain.

Nothing was too much trouble for the guy. He even took it through MOT with a local garage and sorted out some brake problems and electrics for me, in order get the bus through the test, for which I am very grateful. I'm going back to JRP for undersealing and waxoyl
treatment this autumn and I'd recommend them any day, no worries.

JRP Automotive Welding are based just outside Nantwich, Cheshire.
mobile: 07854516387
email: [email protected]
vzi: jimpainter

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, I’ll second that. Jim’s the man in Cheshire. He’s done bodywork, spraying and engine work on my 72 Bay. His work is top-drawer, he gets on with it (no chasing him up), he’s trustworthy, reasonably priced and keeps you updated. Nice lad with a good approach. Highly recommended.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts