Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to see Misfits play on Saturday night and they were absolutley terrible :(

They weren't just "not bad" or "could have been better". They sucked major ass. Not impressed at all. The only song they played that sounded even half right was Die Die My Darling. The rest just sounded too fast, out of tune, with Jerry Only's vocal chords sounding like a bad audition on the X Factor.

£20 down the shit pan :rolleyes:

·
The Dreaded One
11,879 Posts
They've gone down the pan simce doyle n Dr Judd left.. till that point they were still quite good.. now i think jerry should hang up his bass and or get atleast doyle back.

·
Registered
881 Posts
dragster172 said:
The best thing they ever did was the T shirts :)
The best thing they ever did was all the fantastic music they made with Danzig!

They should tour under a different name and say they'll play songs from all their bands, kinda like the FVK tour featuring members of the Cro Mags and playing selected Bad Brains songs tour (awesome show at the Underworld) that happened ealier in the year. They couldn't call em selves the CroMags without Harley Flannagan or Paris Mayhew, so I dont know how Jerry Only can call it the Misfits without Danzig.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
mrsmythe said:
The best thing they ever did was all the fantastic music they made with Danzig!

They should tour under a different name and say they'll play songs from all their bands, kinda like the FVK tour featuring members of the Cro Mags and playing selected Bad Brains songs tour (awesome show at the Underworld) that happened ealier in the year. They couldn't call em selves the CroMags without Harley Flannagan or Paris Mayhew, so I dont know how Jerry Only can call it the Misfits without Danzig.
Glen Danzig WAS the Misfits!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts