Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

On the 28th of October it's my girlfriend, Sarah's (Sarah88 here) birthday. It's gonne be at a local pub in Dudley with live music and such - as she's having her dream bug for her birthday it would be ace if it was a VW type night.

And, as there is sweet fuck all really happening in October you're all cordially invited, whether we know you personally or not, to come along and have a good laugh.

It's at The Woodman, Louise Street, Lower Gornal (Dudley).

UPDATED WITH POSTER AND STUFFS. A quiet October for the Volkswagen scene - let's change that! :D :smurf:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
sorry i couldnt do it in rootys as AL MCENKZIE ( D-REAM) is haiving his party there that night .. meaning i cant make it either :(

hermand your band is ace and i want to book them for my party this year ok november 15th ( so it will be around that date aslo doubling up for the birth of my 2nd child( nov 4th ) )

sorry to hijack

·
Registered
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gothic_hippy said:
no idea who you guys are but if theres gonna be beer ill be there
Haha, wicked. Please come - it'll be good fun and a big VW meet up. The band are Synopsis and Al says they're great :D

Al - yup, considered us booked. I'll hopefully have a completed album done this week - do you want a few to hand out?

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
hermand said:
Haha, wicked. Please come - it'll be good fun and a big VW meet up. The band are Synopsis and Al says they're great :D

Al - yup, considered us booked. I'll hopefully have a completed album done this week - do you want a few to hand out?
you can sell them if yo ulike there for a few quid and ill slap a fewq behind the bar .. remember if you need a new manager or would like me to sponsor the band let me know .. rooty frooty is up for it

·
Registered
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fingy said:
you can sell them if yo ulike there for a few quid and ill slap a fewq behind the bar .. remember if you need a new manager or would like me to sponsor the band let me know .. rooty frooty is up for it
Ang on, if I get a new manager then I'm out of a job :D

Sponsorship could be interesting - how would you work it?

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
I could do with a good party, room for a biggun ?
I still owe you £3 from one of the shows too.
I'll see what queenie of the green is up to that weekend

·
Registered
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Last bump! C'mon guys - EVERYBODY welcome and it loomks like a few dubbers are already coming so can't be bad!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts