Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
worked this morning, that was where it went downhill.

found out that after christmas, im being moved from marketing to sales/acount management. :(

then i left and went to my appointment with my consultant - it got worse.

ive had 2 operations now, one last november, and one in feb, and they've just informed me that they fucked up again, so i gotta have another one.

finally i popped into the pub on the way home coz i needed a stifff one, to find out that one of the nicest guys i've ever had the pleasure of knowing died.

to top it all off, the radiator on my poolo is fucked, and im having to drive a golf gt gti to work everyday ;)

every cloud i suppose.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
captain_chimp said:
worked this morning, that was where it went downhill.

found out that after christmas, im being moved from marketing to sales/acount management. :(

then i left and went to my appointment with my consultant - it got worse.

ive had 2 operations now, one last november, and one in feb, and they've just informed me that they fucked up again, so i gotta have another one.

finally i popped into the pub on the way home coz i needed a stifff one, to find out that one of the nicest guys i've ever had the pleasure of knowing died.

to top it all off, the radiator on my poolo is fucked, and im having to drive a golf gt gti to work everyday ;)

every cloud i suppose.
:(

Sorry to hear you'll be in hospital again... I'm sure it will be worthwhile in the long run.

And as for the radiator, that's what happens when you drive a car that actually has a radiator! ;)

Chat soon :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts