Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started off awake at the usual 3 0 clock, went back to bed at 6, slept for an hour, decided in the early morning hours that I am handing my notice in at work, husband ok'd it at 9. Walked to the doctors for 9.45, on the way I stopped a van from running away down the hill :eek: don't know who was more shocked, he stopped to post a letter and didn't put the handbrake on, I saw it, shouted him, ran after the van, jumped in the driver seat and then got all confused as to how I was going to stop it, turned the ignition off then found the handbrake while steering it away from the houses :eek: nearly had an asthma attack afterwards :eek:
Trotted off to the docs, feeling totally shocked but a lot better than I have for a while due to the burden of work being lifted, then burst into tears at the doctors :rolleyes: which I always find embarrassing, anyhow, she has signed me off for 2 more weeks, if I need to give 4 weeks notice, depending on how I am, I may have to go back to work for 2 weeks. Not what I'd like to do, but I'll do it if it means I can leave. Walked to the shopping centre to get me pills, while waiting for the pills, I had a long leisurely look round the shops without feeling like a scared rabbit, it was nice. Went to the library and hid for a bit, as I was all teary after talking to a friend. Renewed my library card, haven't been in there for years, haven't even read a book for 3 years. I'm waffling sorry ! Anyhow, picked 3 books, that will probably take me ages to read but you never know. Picked some sloes on the way back home. I'm feeling good and optomistic today :D
Whats out there for free if you're unemployed but not on benefit :D
I've seen a computer course I want to enrol in eventually, started my online cbt now, I feel so freeeeeeeeee but still dippy, enjoying my high while it lasts ;)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Im not in work and im not on benifits either but i do have my kids that keep me busy and hopefully one day i will be well enough to work, i already been aplling for little jobs about 9 hours a week which for most may not seem a lot but for me if and when it happens it will be another step forward. I am now off my tablets and i am doing well at the moment, i will just have to see how i am after christmas and new year always the hardest time of the year for me.

Don't worry about crying at the docs i always do it walk out the doctors with puffy eyes but feeling a bit better i had got things of my chest.

Hope you start to feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aps and alfietinker :group: and heartfelt thankyou
I'm on a bit of a high today and lovin it, I'm on my way to getting better, well feels like it today anyway :)

Fingy, me and queen of green are getting together at the end of the month, it's been far too long ;) :bandit: I need to go a bit easy tho as I'm a pretty pilled up superhero :lol: I feel so proud that I stopped a van from smashing into a brick wall :D

might pay you a visit at the fruity place ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was awake too most of the night, the litle one not too well. Got up at 5am, got ready and cycled the 8 miles to work in the pissing down rain. Got to work after nearly getting knocked off my bike twicw by half asleep motorists, got a shower and on line for 6am where we proceeded to have another shitty day where everything went wrong. Got a LOT of grief of my boss, his boss and the factory manager for stuff that wasn't my fault. Had to stay to do some overtime to get some stuff finished. Got changed into my biking gear and went home.

Got home to a nagging ex-wife on the phone telling me I have to drop my daughter off for certain time in one ear while my partner was telling me to tell the ex to f**K off in the other ear.

But that's life, sorry, it's the way it goes. you've just got to get on with it I'm affraid. Moaning won't get anybody anywhere. :mad:

:eek: there, that's my view on it !!!!!

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
was I moaning ? I feel relieved today :confused:
I like my job but I can't handle doing it with a fuddled brain all the time and no I don't smoke ganja all the time, mostly to get to sleep.
My dad is ill and I want to spend quality time with him, I feel like I've neglected my family and I just want some normality back in my life, I want to be skint but happy. I want to start cooking again, being creative again, being the old me again I suppose. I'm just going to give it a go and see if it makes a difference.
Sorry that you've had a bad day mate, I hope your ex wife / partner relationship improves, as for work, like you say, it's the way the cookie crumbles for most jobs :hug:

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I must have been on cloud cuckoo land yesterday :rolleyes:
so glad that I only typed the resignation letter but didn't post it :eek:
the best I can come up with is to try and do just 2 full days a week ... if they agree it, it would better than nothing, still tittering to myself that I convinced myself it was possible :lol: another 12 years and it'll be more of an option, not long to wait I suppose :lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
warren is back...he's still a mess but a much loved mess, like everyone else's, i've got a million things to do to him, and now the evenings are so short, i'm struggling,
having read your recent posts you sound much happier :D
things looking up for you right now?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts