fecks you off the most ???????
for me its those Elephant.co.uk one's
christ they rattle me every time they come on :mad:
cheap, annoying an relentless

whats yours ??????? :)

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
none of them i have tv on all the time but get distracted by this place, im not renting movies anymore, i never get to see them, or have to rewind all the time :crazy: :D

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
That annoying woman with the fake geordie accent in the Picture Loans advert.

"Josh! Da's found ya scoo'a!"

Aaaaaargh!!!! It makes my ears bleed. (Plus I hate loans adverts on principle)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
The one that plays "Electric Avenue". I have heard that song so much now it grates everytime I see that advert. CHANGE THE RECORD !!!!!!

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
the ncpcc one with the doll going 'and punched her' about 10 times over!
how could they stop child abuse? its still gonna happen however much money they raise from the public, what do they spend it on anyway?

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
65_1200 said:
how could they stop child abuse? its still gonna happen however much money they raise from the public, what do they spend it on anyway?
Perhaps raising awareness of the signs? Helping children who are being abused? Convicting abusive parents?

Just silly things like that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
65_1200 said:
you are kidding?

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
westy77 said:
you are kidding?
nope, it happens behind closed doors, and if a child was in that situation, i think they would be too scared to tell anyone.

thats my opinion, everyone has one but mine always seems to be wrong... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
65_1200 said:
nope, it happens behind closed doors, and if a child was in that situation, i think they would be too scared to tell anyone.

thats my opinion, everyone has one but mine always seems to be wrong... :rolleyes:
i'm just guessing but i think some of the money is spent educating teachers and other people in contact with kids to spot the early/warning signs of abuse, kinda priceless really.......

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
65_1200 said:

Have a read dude, it's amazing what you can learn

NSPCC

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
65_1200 said:

maybe if it brings 1 abused child to say something to someone that gets them out of that situation, then its a good idea to have ads like that on air :)

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
itfczx9r said:
on a lighter note.......i hate the safestyle uk ones, followed by uswitch and confused.com
What's Safestyle? I don't remember that one.

·
Registered
760 Posts
also how about those ones that are like

"I went into work and fell over on a wet patch that wasnt signed properly, and then got 5 grand"

its like well its not the f***ing employers problem your a retard that cant see water on the floor.

although i love Lee Evans impression of it

"i was walking into work and fell over accidentalyonpurpose.....got 5 grand and went to magaluf!"

HAHAHA

And the other one.
"i set up my ladders at work as ussual......and i started to climb...HES A CARPIT FITTER!?"
LMAO HAHAHA.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts