Volkszone Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
itfczx9r said:
on a lighter note.......i hate the safestyle uk ones, followed by uswitch and confused.com
"I SAID........YOU BUY ONE......YOU GET ONE FREE!!!!"

always has me jumping up to ring them and order new windows that one.....or maybe hunt down their factory and put a brick through every pane of glass i can find :)

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
alxx_b said:
That annoying woman with the fake geordie accent in the Picture Loans advert.

"Josh! Da's found ya scoo'a!"

Aaaaaargh!!!! It makes my ears bleed. (Plus I hate loans adverts on principle)
thats hilarious...."how much did we want to borrow?....oohhh just the 25 thousand pounds" they even have to resort to distraction tactics with the scooter thing, to sneak in the 'im just borrowing a bowel loosening amount of money' under peoples radar.

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
panickyidiot said:
"I SAID........YOU BUY ONE......YOU GET ONE FREE!!!!"

always has me jumping up to ring them and order new windows that one.....or maybe hunt down their factory and put a brick through every pane of glass i can find :)
Oh my god I hate that guy! He looks like some sort of evil troll, really freaks me out.

You know the bit where he ducks under a window swinging over him? Each time I wish he doesn't duck far enough :p

·
Registered
343 Posts
ok i think the skoda cake is quite funcky but why the feck did they have to use that stupid song behind it. I want to just shoot someone when it comes on. You know the one. 'these are a few of our favourite things' if i hear it once more... :mad: :mad: :mad:

The old picture advert, the one with the bloke and the phone and the football.
Hmmm im on the phone to a bank trying to get money off them, lets just forget how much we want and have a chat about football. Stupid man, people like him shouldnt have been taught to breed!

-Rant Over-

My god, im becoming an old person...

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
Veedubbing said:
and the one wear the man gets a fuck lawn mover to mow about 3m of grass!!
:lol: and his wife suddenly goes from miserable old cow to soft-focus, bright colour, smiling-like-you're-on-lithium freak :p

·
Registered
40,648 Posts
65_1200 said:
the ncpcc one with the doll going 'and punched her' about 10 times over!
how could they stop child abuse? its still gonna happen however much money they raise from the public, what do they spend it on anyway?
Tell me your joking :(

The adverts might not be able to stop child abuse but they can help make people aware & therefore these people may donate money, which in turn may help an abused child that has been taken into care, theses places don't run on thin air you know :(

Seriously, think before you post!

·
Registered
40,648 Posts
bluebugboy said:
ok i think the skoda cake is quite funcky but why the feck did they have to use that stupid song behind it. I want to just shoot someone when it comes on. You know the one. 'these are a few of our favourite things' if i hear it once more... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Oh I love that advert, I sit there watching & thinking did they really make it :lol:

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
Vicster said:
Oh I love that advert, I sit there watching & thinking did they really make it :lol:
Apparently they did, but it took so long to make they couldn't eat it after :(

They've kept a few bits tho :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Vicster said:
My sister said they made it for charity and made loads of money from it. But i dunno, its a big cake.

Does explain why skodas in the past were a bit well 'cakey'...

I should just shut up now shouldnt I?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow! I thought it was just a fake thing. No idea they went to all that effort.

Speaking of car adverts anyone seen the "mid-life crisis" ones for the Passat? I'd post a youtube link but I can't find them. I did find this though, which is one of those spoof viral ads you see all the time. I thought it was quite funny:

·
Registered
31,311 Posts
65_1200 said:
the ncpcc one with the doll going 'and punched her' about 10 times over!
how could they stop child abuse? its still gonna happen however much money they raise from the public, what do they spend it on anyway?
Fucking hell! Are you for real?

It brings the whole issue out into the open, and into the minds of everyone. A very, very close friend of mine works for a children's organisation; do you know how many fucking calls they get a week? They'd get a hell fo a lot less if their organisation wasn't funded, or if kids did not know how to get hold of them!

In some cases, the adverts are viewed by children, and viewed by people who abuse... somewhere down the line, the truth will 'out', and the fuckers will get what they deserve...

I'll put your ingnorance down to... well, I can't say your 'age', because I just can't, can I...

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Whichever of those anti-ageing adverts has slipped the term 'high-definition' into the product title. The bandwagon jumpers should sell the cream with a 'HD ready' sticker for women to stick on their foreheads.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
ANY phone advert. Pretentious drivel desperately trying to make you believe you're not having fun unless you're glued to a phone, populated by carefully-fashionable aspirational stereotypes and dullard cliches. My piss is boiling just thinking about them.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.