Volkszone Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
"piss is boiling" - brilliant!

I also like the Family Guy Stewie IPod Commercial someone's got as their Avatar.

Anyway, ads.......

The Ronseal ads - made for people who take the special bus to school. They're are quite annoying.

The personal injury claims are quite bad - the one that makes me laugh is where the ads implies the guy smashed his car up because he was eyeing up the school girls at the bus stop! Also, the one with the woman boxing while saying "we fight, for you".

Enterprise Car Rental with the geezer who used be in 'Game On'.

Any phone advert that tries to tell me I'm uncool because I don't have a phone that is also a camera, a fax machine, a web browser, an ironing board and a dildo.

I find Radio has got some pretty dire ones, too. Anyone down my way might have heard of Just MoT's in Tunbridge Wells which gets played on KMFM 14 times every hour.

Also any ad that makes a company out to be a caring, value-for-money organisation while personal experience of said company actually says they're a bunch of tossers!

Some ads are so bad I just say "oh fuck off will ya?" and switch it off. Got better things to do, such as mess around with my Bug!

I'll think of more later, I'm sure...........

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
SomeEnglishGeezer said:
I also like the Family Guy Stewie IPod Commercial someone's got as their Avatar.
That would be me then ;)

SomeEnglishGeezer said:
Also, the one with the woman boxing while saying "we fight, for you".
That woman freaks me out. There is something odd about the way she looks. She is slightly geezerbird.

The personal injury one which gets me is the stupid bitch wearing stilettos in the factory and trips over the packaging material. I would have thought high heels were not regulation factory floor footwear.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,311 Posts
funstuie said:
That would be me then ;)

That woman freaks me out. There is something odd about the way she looks. She is slightly geezerbird.

The personal injury one which gets me is the stupid bitch wearing stilettos in the factory and trips over the packaging material. I would have thought high heels were not regulation factory floor footwear.
Yup i keep pointing that one out shouting at the telly and stuff.........
If only the Cilit bang ad was like this :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,311 Posts
Veedubbing said:
:lol: haha is that a real advert?? tis quite funny. better than the usual Hi,IM BARRY SCOTT i mean who is batty scott anyway :crazy: ??
Fraid it aint just one thats been Fixed Shame tho it would be Good on the telly :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
"hello picture" yes i'd like to borrow £25,000 and give you £41,000 back!! that's a lot less than were paying now!!
arrggh :mad: :mad:
it wound me up so much i actually smashed my telly up!!
now i need to ring picture to borrow some money to buy a telly! :mad:

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.