Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,729 Posts
Captain Beefheart. I still don't own a copy of Clear Spot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,837 Posts
rubbachicken said:
audioslave:: revolations
rage against the machine :: entire back catalogue
a chris cornell fan then? i downloaded his live acoustic set done in sweden recently. if you haven't got it, get it ;) awesome cover of billie jean, redemption song and a few others...

for me i've never got around to getting Guns N' Roses use your illusion II for some reason, also staind break the cycle is another i've always meant to buy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,795 Posts
itfczx9r said:
a chris cornell fan then? i downloaded his live acoustic set done in sweden recently. if you haven't got it, get it ;) awesome cover of billie jean, redemption song and a few others...

for me i've never got around to getting Guns N' Roses use your illusion II for some reason, also staind break the cycle is another i've always meant to buy
yup a big cornell fan

staind, a top album
GnR don't bother, really disapointed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,286 Posts
Gun n Roses, Appetite for destruction.

I leant it to a mates hubby, they got divorced and he kept MY cd !! :rolleyes:

And.. on a slightly different note, I leant another mates hubby my signed copy of a Terry Pratchett book, which he dropped down the loo and never replaced :mad: . They are also divorced now :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,837 Posts
the braincell said:
Gun n Roses, Appetite for destruction.

I leant it to a mates hubby, they got divorced and he kept MY cd !! :rolleyes:

And.. on a slightly different note, I leant another mates hubby my signed copy of a Terry Pratchett book, which he dropped down the loo and never replaced :mad: . They are also divorced now :D
pm me your address and i'll send you my copy ;)
 

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
Joined
·
26,331 Posts
strummerbus said:
I need to check out some Zappa

But it's a bit of a daunting minefield
Indeed you should I need Joes Garage
Hot Rats is a Goodun too
Or if you like your Zappa with a Twist(now thatas saying something)
Keep a look out for an Album by a guy called Jon Poole its called Whats the Ugliest part of your body and its all done with car Boot sale technology old drum machine, synth, 4 track and it sounds bloody amazing
Ive also got to get looking for most of the Hawkwind back catalogue
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,837 Posts
funky munky said:
I like Cornell a lot. The best thing he's ever done in my opinion is 'Seasons'.. such a beautiful yet simple song
too many i love!

i am the highway
like a stone
blackholesun

etc etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78,063 Posts
funky munky said:
Good choice, squire :)

Slightly changing the subject, I was flicking through some early Bowie on the weekend; too scared to play them as my stylus is a bit dodgy... :(
I've got most of them on CD as well as vinyl.

What were you playing/going to play?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,286 Posts
itfczx9r said:
pm me your address and i'll send you my copy ;)
Thats very good of you, ta :D If you pm me your address I'll send you a blank cd to burn a copy onto, rather than you sending me your cd.. unless you're talking about the signed book ? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,837 Posts
the braincell said:
Thats very good of you, ta :D If you pm me your address I'll send you a blank cd to burn a copy onto, rather than you sending me your cd.. unless you're talking about the signed book ? :D
i've two copies dude ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
peelo said:
I've got most of them on CD as well as vinyl.

What were you playing/going to play?
I was going to play The world of David Bowie and Ziggy Stardust the Motion Picture... Instead, by stark contrast, I played 'Killers', by Iron Maiden; the only decent album they did, and the only thing I don't mind getting scratched :)
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top