Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now the shows are drawing to an end, do you have any plans to work on your cars?

I really should try tackle the jobs for the MOT but the parts aren't here so that lets me off this weekend :D although I am enjoying borrowing the 63 panel a bit to much ;) :D

So what are you all upto?

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ASH 54 said:
not much, maybe give it a clean, still got sand in it from France.

then just go for a drive :D
I did contemplate cleaning the split, but don't think it'd look any better :lol:

You driving it to Brighton?? :)

·
hush yer gums!
19,928 Posts
i have a passenger door to finish, then i gotta d/a the entire bus ready for the final coats of paint, then i gotta shoot many many coats of clear on my dashboard :)

then on sunday, i gotta start cleaning the workshop in preparation for RAWKTOBERFEST at the end of october, we got a rockabilly band playing in the shop at our annual halloween party, so we got make the place look somewhat decent :lol:

cheers
paul :D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Fitting a new wing on my Audi and hopefully selling my Polo and other Audi Coupe.

Clean the wifes Touran, and the rest is DIY related. :(

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
LEAVE THE BUS THIS WEEKEND LETS GET ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!BUBBA,S GUNNA WIN AT THE NATIONAL,S WE ARE GOINGTOMORROW!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Im going to cane her arse down the M23 to brighton breeze!!!!!! :hangloose

·
Registered
851 Posts
Taking to work, setting the trainee on cleaning the fuchs, finish work, go to Viking Volksfest, get pissed , sunday come home and hold head for a while :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Started restoring the steering wheel on the single cab today, painted it white, hopefully I can refit it tomorrow, sort out the speedo / fuel gauge lights then it's another reservoir dubs meet on sunday, down St Ives way. errmm, that's about it! :hangloose :D

·
Registered
14,339 Posts
i'm gonna do what i've done for the last 3 years.........look out of the window with loads of ideas but no enthusiasm........maybe a wash and polish tho' :)

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
gonna try and get my opening pop out tinted glass fitted to me bay. been a nightmare so far. using split catches fabricated bits and bobs. had to disemble catches so far and its took 8 hrs lus to get 1 to almost work. still only4 to go.

·
Registered
17,066 Posts
Stripping paint off my Oval, start chopping out some of the rust.

On the engine: sort deck height, ring gaps, lap cylinders into heads and then hopefully fit the heads and torque them up.

:D

cheers,
type3

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
nxt job try and finsh engine bay to make it look mint ready for that engine yet to build and for the following weekends fnishing several other jobs................may nxt year driving the dam thing for the first tim in almost 7yrs...........

·
Registered
640 Posts
Going to Brighton Breeze tomorrow (first time on any of these type of gatherings) and maybe on Sunday fit a second stereo in the glovebox so we can listen to something other than Talksport radio on the factory fitted MW/LW radio it has in the dash at the moment.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts