Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
ive just started to drink tetleys camomile tea it is very nice too :)

I dont do coffee not unless i want to be bouncing of the walls like a nutter :crazy:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aps-and-bloo said:
ive just started to drink tetleys camomile tea it is very nice too :)

I dont do coffee not unless i want to be bouncing of the walls like a nutter :crazy:
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Twynings English Breakfast Tea ... dahling :D

But lately I've been going off it .. tis quite worrying. In fact, I've only had 2 today :eek:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the braincell said:
Twynings English Breakfast Tea ... dahling :D

But lately I've been going off it .. tis quite worrying. In fact, I've only had 2 today :eek:
hormones?

·
Registered
424 Posts
PG Tips and Nescafe Gold Blend. Except at work we have cheap crap that leaves a sour taste in your mouth :( Was gonna make a coffee but will wait until I get home I think. :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Good ol' PG tips on the tea front & Douwe Egberts Continental Gold for coffee :hangloose

As clare will tell you Im a zombie in the mornin till ive had coffee!! :D

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
tetley all the way, white no sugar!!

mind you tesco premium is ok, and better than pg imho

fave coffee is alta rica nescafe, top job

caffeine rules!!! :coffeecup

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
i drink at the moment clipper earl grey with soya milk in a pint mug :coffeecup ;) devine

·
Registered
14,064 Posts
at home, i drink either a loose leaf english breakfast tea from a local tea and coffee merchants, or chinese green leaf tea with jasmine flowers from a chinese supermarket... coffee wise, often a dark italian blend from whittards.

if i'm out and about then its whatever cr*p i get given :lol:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Twinnings:Lady Grey, or Earl Grey

Just a couple of cups a day, no sugar.

Coffee.....not very keen, maybe a cup a week. Since I went totally off coffee when I was pregnant, still not overly keen now. Wierd or what!! :crazy:

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
PG tips :) or some lovely Redbush tea if I'm avoiding caffeine.

Haven't drunk coffee for ten years, like the smell but hate the taste now and it stinks on the breath, teachers always used to reek of it at school.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
peelo said:
I can't really see where the extra cost goes with Illy... Lavazza is as good and half the price... can't help feeling you're paying for the tin with Illy.
Lavazza seems to have a slightly stronger, deeper taste, where as Illy gives a hint of a chocolatey flavour (in my mouth anyway)

Australian Skyberry is my fave though. I used to try alot of different coffees, usually ordered in from hasbean.co.uk :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts