Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appologies if this is the wrong bit of the forum! Im not sure it counted in mech or the items of the sale sections though.

I wondered if anyone here knows any companies in the UK who sell geniunine peices of tinware?

Cheers and sorry again if this is in the wrong place! :rolleyes:

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,152 Posts
I would not know where to get new genuine tinware. But got mine from DESI YATES off here and it is original and in top condition.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, ill give him a shout

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
... or i would if his PM box wasnt full :) DESI YATES if you read this please clear you PM box

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
clarkson said:
Heritage do some genuine bits.
Thats what i thought, but when i looked on their online catalogue i couldnt find the bit I wanted. It was in the paper catalogue but i think its last years catalogue.

·
Registered
16,972 Posts
Jules65 said:
I would not know where to get new genuine tinware. But got mine from DESI YATES off here and it is original and in top condition.

You'll want to get a support on that inlet manifold or the choke will eventually start shorting out on the fan housing. Mine took ages and loads of blown fuses/cutting out to track down.:rolleyes:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,672 Posts
I've noticed this on both those engines. You are using jubilee clips on fuel pipe, these don't seal the pipe properly, you should use proper hose clips.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts