Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had Chicken Tikka Massala and rice (tesco Healthy Living range)

and a black coffee

....and now i stink :p

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DarrenW said:
I had home made soup stuff, I kinda just threw loads of random things in when I did it yesterday. Tastes kinda Korma-y. It's not bad, but there's no way I'd ever be able to recreate it :lol:
:lol: sounds like my cooking most days :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Chicken sandwich....leftover roast chicken from Sunday lunch......bag of twiglets......dark chocolate kitkat (which totally kicks the normal one's ass!) :D

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
2 ham cobs and a yoplait yoghourt drink ..

but im cooking for when janes gets in ..

pak choi mushrooms and fillet beef with noodles and beansprouts in oyster sauce
all got from the reduced section in the co op just now
pak choi 45p
organicmushrooms 49p
fillet beef reduced from 7.90 down to 4.00 for 2 massive steaks
beanspouts reduced to 30p
noodles already in the kitchen
easy cooking

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
i had weight watchers malted danish bread, made into two rounds of les kol (low fat cheese) and ham sandwiches, and a packet of skips. = 6.5 points + a cup of tea with 2 cookies = 2ish points!!!

if i dont lose weight this week i think im gonna give up and i really dont want to!!

nykxx

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GRIFF said:
Chicken sandwich....leftover roast chicken from Sunday lunch......bag of twiglets......dark chocolate kitkat (which totally kicks the normal one's ass!) :D
ohhhh yes!!! dark choco kit kats.....have a couple of them last week....they RRRRock!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
2 x Corn Beef salad cobs with salad cream, packet of Salt and Vinegar Walkers, apple banana and water to wash it down. Not my usual but nice all the same. Also a few biscuits/jaffa cakes going round the office.

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Big_Nige said:
2 x Corn Beef salad cobs with salad cream, packet of Salt and Vinegar Walkers, apple banana and water to wash it down. Not my usual but nice all the same. Also a few biscuits/jaffa cakes going round the office.
corn beef and salad :eek: yum!!!!

Oh gawd Im hungry again at the thought of that :lol:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Corned Beef is the food of atheletes!

normally have boring old ham, but then a quid each you can't grumble, its like the land that time forgot where I work, I could buy the whole sandwich shop for the price of a poncy baggette in town.

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Big_Nige said:
Corned Beef is the food of atheletes!

normally have boring old ham, but then a quid each you can't grumble, its like the land that time forgot where I work, I could buy the whole sandwich shop for the price of a poncy baggette in town.
wow!! I should work where you do :eek:

·
Registered
982 Posts
well i had 2 multi grain ryvitas and 2 snack a jack with 2 with tuna on and 2 with egg on and a glass of water to follow and now im eatting a carrot my son has just bought me :)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
I had a healthy and tasty prawn salad and some fruit for my lunch. Got that 'target' to aim for before my birthday in February :D

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jennybugs said:
I had a healthy and tasty prawn salad and some fruit for my lunch. Got that 'target' to aim for before my birthday in February :D
how much more you got to go Jenny?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts