Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my set up is pretty spot on....

I drive a T4 Caravelle sat on Porsche rims whilst my missus has the sensible car.... A baby blue TDi newbie..

Just about to buy another Vr6 for a bit of a laugh..

Whats your drive like ??

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
A Volvo V40 T4.

Nice sensible family car, thats goes like shit off a stick. 200bhp transports the little man quicker ;)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
She doesn't - has only ever taken about 5 driving lessons, and does not seem interested in getting her licence.....

·
Registered
201 Posts
I drive the '66 bug and me other half drives a Megane Sport which even though has been chipped etc, is nowhere near as fun as the bug!!! :D

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
A Toyota Aygo :hangs head in shame:

Actually it's not a bad little car, less than a litre engine but it's nippy and can go from London to Scotland on a tank of fuel (apparently!) :) plus I'm insured on it and I drive it like a go-cart (still prefer my bug tho)

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For some reason I thought everyone would drive some sort of DUB. Think I need to remove my head from the sand !! lol... :eek:

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
Ladies luv me said:
For some reason I thought everyone would drive some sort of DUB. Think I need to remove my head from the sand !! lol... :eek:
we only drive VWs...until i get my yank tank!! :D

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
I don't have an "other half" but Sensible Boring Nige drives this:

and Crazy Badass Pimp Nige drives this:

:D

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Nige G said:
I don't have an "other half" but Sensible Boring Nige drives this:

and Crazy Badass Pimp Nige drives this:

:D
That Polo looks straight. and I like the "you won;t photo my number plate you money robbing bastard" number plates... :D

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
It's very straight on that side. Unfortunately some dick in a 4x4 decided to open his door into the other side door and dented it.

The number plate is great innit? ;) You need them when you've got a slightly modified 200 bhp turbo motor under the bonnet and a heavy right foot :D :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts