Volkszone Forum banner

What happened last night with Spiv the Spak?

2003 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  VZi Moderator
:(What happened to the fannybaws Spiv the Spak last night?
I didnt have time to get on last night as I was watching Superman, it appears I missed round 2. :(
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
go wake up the gimp.......but the gimps sleeping ;)
Basically he had yet another go at the ladies of VZi, then told everyone that he now has to live with his mum as she now has cancer and this is why he has spare time on the Internet.

Well that's how it read to me, but his grasp of the language is somewhat loose and difficult to follow.
Basically he had yet another go at the ladies of VZi, then told everyone that he now has to live with his mum as she now has cancer and this is why he has spare time on the Internet.

Well that's how it read to me, but he grasp of the the language is somewhat loose and difficult to follow.
That's all on the thread, can't Bentert read that himself instead of starting it all off again!?
Sorry, but I found it unreadable, the mans use of the English language was unbareable, I coudln't understand any of his mundane ramblings.
Sorry for sounding like a preacher, but I firmly believe he's winning his battle.
He may be a complete fucktard, but his sole reason for posting is to provoke a response.
It's happened twice, it will happen again.
Just don't respond, it will make him angrier.
Sorry for sounding like a preacher, but I firmly believe he's winning his battle.
He may be a complete fucktard, but his sole reason for posting is to provoke a response.
depends on your viewpoint, i saw it as he was losing and in spectacular fashion, i cant believe that anyone that went to the party was offended by his comments as he is a moron, and him getting his arse handed back to him was dead funny. :)
depends on your viewpoint, i saw it as he was losing and in spectacular fashion, i cant believe that anyone that went to the party was offended by his comments as he is a moron, and him getting his arse handed back to him was dead funny. :)
Agreed, but again I believe he's only out to provoke.
He'll get over the fact that his wife was called a munter.
He is a weapons-grade bell-end, and I can't agree a single thing he types (when understood), but if his threads are ignored to the point that no-one ever responds, then he may just go away.
The world be a better but less entertaining place.
:(What happened to the fannybaws Spiv the Spak last night?
I didnt have time to get on last night as I was watching Superman, it appears I missed round 2. :(
Lame attempt at stirring it all up again :rolleyes:

BENTERT FAIL
This is spot on.

Trolls feed off reaction - if you/we don't react, their oxygen is starved.

His oxygen supply will be cut if he reappears tonight. True Story.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.