Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I agree - it's daft. We all know that Batfink was the coolest super-hero, and I've never seen an avatar with him. After all, no bullets could harm him, his wings were like a shield of steel.
I might be prepared to negotiate on the matter of Hong Kong Fuey, but no others.
And Batfink's sidekick Karate drove a Beetle.

·
Registered
259 Posts
oh really ?

clatters69 said:
I agree - it's daft. We all know that Batfink was the coolest super-hero, and I've never seen an avatar with him. After all, no bullets could harm him, his wings were like a shield of steel.
I might be prepared to negotiate on the matter of Hong Kong Fuey, but no others.
hows this .......

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
clatters69 said:
:D

may i throw she-rah and he-man in to the mix :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,486 Posts
Ruby Soho said:
:D

may i throw she-rah and he-man in to the mix :D
No, you may not. He-man was a buffoon, he spent more time standing round with his hands on his hips than saving his planet! :p

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Ruby Soho said:
well, he was gay :)
I've heard that.

Tin worm is the guv'nor. Do you have a side-kick called Karate? Are your wings really like a shield of steel? Have you recently vanquished a mad scientist called Hugo-a-Gogo? I'm sure you have.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Ruby Soho said:

go on skeletor, ...........chathh me
What exactly does Skeletor do now that the show has been cancelled? Is there a pub, possibly somewhere off the Edgware Road, where all the nearly-masters-of-the-universe types meet up to have a beer and share their experiences?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
clatters69 said:
What exactly does Skeletor do now that the show has been cancelled? Is there a pub, possibly somewhere off the Edgware Road, where all the nearly-masters-of-the-universe types meet up to have a beer and share their experiences?
i like to think so :D

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
By the way, is this an appropriate thread to air my Scooby-Do theory?

In most episodes the kids turn up in the Mystery Machine (which they should have traded in for a VW Bus years ago) to find out about a ghost. They split up to look for clues, but we only ever see Thelma, Shaggy and Scooby. Whilst this is happening, do you think that Fred and Daphne are getting it on?

·
Registered
78,063 Posts
clatters69 said:
no powdered toast man is the coolest :D

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
clatters69 said:
By the way, is this an appropriate thread to air my Scooby-Do theory?

In most episodes the kids turn up in the Mystery Machine (which they should have traded in for a VW Bus years ago) to find out about a ghost. They split up to look for clues, but we only ever see Thelma, Shaggy and Scooby. Whilst this is happening, do you think that Fred and Daphne are getting it on?
Not sure but, you do have to admit, Shag and Scoob's addiction to whatever the hell 'scooby snacks' are is quite alarming. They'll do ANYthing for one. They spend the rest of the time dealing with the worst munchies ever!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
shane r said:
Not sure but, you do have to admit, Shag and Scoob's addiction to whatever the hell 'scooby snacks' are is quite alarming. They'll do ANYthing for one. They spend the rest of the time dealing with the worst munchies ever!
I've heard that they're Pedigree Chum laced with cannabis. Not that I generally repeat gossip.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts