Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorted out all the bits at the weekend and these bits came with the car, what do they do? Something to do with the screenwash I think??

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
The cap with a pipe is used for the water bottle to fill the washer bottle with air (After screenwash has been put in of course)

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Shorter one goes from spare tyre valve to screen wash bottle. The longer one goes from the other side of the screen wash bottle to the wiper switch.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I am being a numpty, the one with the cap goes from where to where? and what is at either end of the other one? LOL

·
Registered
15,060 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gotcha, one last question, if the cap in this pic is on the bottle, where does the feed to the switch come from on the bottle?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL, now I understand why I am NOT a numpty. I dont have that kinda bottle, I have a 67 one like in my pic:

D these tubes not go with this bottle then?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
:D

Right then....I do like this thread....

On the type of bottle you have (58-67) the feed comes out of the lid and the pressure goes in via a valve thats to the left of it as you look at it...Those hoses in your pictures are off of a later model.... hence all the entertaining confusion..:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts