Volkszone Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
Javabob said:
Secret Smile by Semisonic. Though as weve since split I havent really listened to it since
Awww :( love that song, I was amazed when my ex said it was one of his faves too.

Hmm haven't listened to it since either. Ah well.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
We had "It's A Great Day To Be Alive" by Darrell Scott, it has the line "Why can't everyday be just this good" :D and then during the ceremony, when my wife thought a friend of ours was going to sing something, much to her surprise I picked up the acoustic guitar and sang "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith :hangloose

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Christina came in to the opening from Handels Messiah.
We went out to the worship band jamming.
We danced to Spend A Lifetime by Jamiroquai :)

·
Registered
19,532 Posts
MandyMicra said:
Im having......

Fade to Black (metallica) on accustic guitar as I walk in with me dad

Then I have Chez (the wedding singer) doing his own version of this......
after we've said I do :D

and for the 1st dance in the evening....maybe this.....
or this

:lol:

ohhhh exciting stuff :lol:
hehehehehehe i have been playing it loads lol, i did it last weekend at the hippys birthday and this weekend at MADs house :lol:

cant wait :D

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
We had a civil service and I said I was not bothered so she got to pick.

She walked in to Shania Twain but can't remember the song but I defo remember walkin out to (and this is gods honest truth)

QUEEN - ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST :crazy: The mad woman

All my mates were killing themselves laffing and the look on the outlaws faces were blinding :eek: :moon:

One of the many reasons we are still happily married, she is mental!!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
The Darkness, I believe in a thing called love.
raised a few smiles (and abject horror from some senior members present....)
Jas

·
Registered
845 Posts
We had a civil wedding, but I walked up the 'aisle' to the theme from the film True Romance.

During the service we had Katie Melua's Tiger in the Night and U2's All I want is you and we left to The Cure's Love Song.

First dance was The Calling Wherever you will go although that was a bit impromptu as we hadn't decided before the day!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.