Volkszone Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Tdub said:
We are going to have Rod Stewart - Have I told you lately that I love you for our first dance and the traditional wedding march in the church.
:eek: has Phil paid you to say that??? :eek:

I grit my teeth at Rod :eek: ....... you be worse, you could have said the Bee Gees :eek: I hate them soooooooo much :mad:

·
Registered
410 Posts
We started off with 'The way you look tonight' then half way through switched to 'Love is in the Air' - oh and we had the one and only Jensen as our DJ so needless to say my feet were killing me by the end of the night 'cos I was dancing so much! ;)

Mind you - there are 2 songs that also really stick out in my mind from that night....(1) Chris de Burgh - Lady in Red...we asked for this for my Mum & stapdad as it's 'their song'...they were dancing away whilst all our mates were screeching away at the top of their voices....fortunately Mum was too pissed to notice/take offence and (2) The Lemonheads version of Mrs.Robinson - for obvious reasons :D

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.