Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm feeling a little bit gloomy for some reason this morning but listening to Soft Cell's Non Stop Ecstatic Dancing has lifted my spirits...

Gonna put the Stone Roses on next, and then the Killers :)

What you listening to?

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ficknoster said:
at the moment ...

THE WHO - PINBALL WIZARD...

Previously I was playing Teenage Kicks on my patio with guitar and amp cranked right up to show the neighbour I will do what I bloody like until he stops stealing my cheese. :D
Stealing your cheese? :crazy: What's that all about? Am I missing something? :D

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
[[cbr*faerie]] said:
Stealing your cheese? :crazy: What's that all about? Am I missing something? :D
He feed the landlords dog when he is away doing removals, thinks he can help himself to anything in the fridge while he is there, when I went away I sprayed a nice block of cheese with Deep Heat, he still ate it and it didnt seem to affect him so now I just try and make his weekend mornings a misery. (He's a fat, arrogant bastard). Any suggestions for anything short of rat poison to add to the cheese also accepted. :D

Nice!!! :D

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ficknoster said:
He feed the landlords dog when he is away doing removals, thinks he can help himself to anything in the fridge while he is there, when I went away I sprayed a nice block of cheese with Deep Heat, he still ate it and it didnt seem to affect him so now I just try and make his weekend mornings a misery. (He's a fat, arrogant bastard). Any suggestions for anything short of rat poison to add to the cheese also accepted. :D

Nice!!! :D
Deep Heat = Methyl salicylate (oil of wintergreen) is the most poisonous (toxic) form of the salicylates. Doses of less than 1 teaspoonful have been deadly in small children. :eek::eek:

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
at the moment nothing cos I'm at work.

I was listening to the Scissor Sisters new album whilst getting ready this morning and the local radio station on the way into work.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
buggingyou said:
at the moment nothing cos I'm at work.

I was listening to the Scissor Sisters new album whilst getting ready this morning and the local radio station on the way into work.
Ta-Dah! What good taste you have! I love that album more and more everytime I listen to it, but then I am biased :D

Got "Somebody Told Me" by the Killers on right now - fantastic track!

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
[[cbr*faerie]] said:
Ta-Dah! What good taste you have! I love that album more and more everytime I listen to it, but then I am biased :D

Got "Somebody Told Me" by the Killers on right now - fantastic track!
I bought it on Wednesday and it hasn't been out of my cd player yet.

Fick - why don't you just offer to feed your landlords dog when he's away. That way the greedy neighbour won't have a reason to come round. :confused:

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
buggingyou said:
I bought it on Wednesday and it hasn't been out of my cd player yet.

Fick - why don't you just offer to feed your landlords dog when he's away. That way the greedy neighbour won't have a reason to come round. :confused:
I might work myself Sue... just a thought. :)

Now about to unleash some Billy Ocean... ok maybe best stick to.. Futureheads, Hounds of Love. :D

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
ficknoster said:
I might work myself Sue... just a thought. :)

Now about to unleash some Billy Ocean... ok maybe best stick to.. Futureheads, Hounds of Love. :D
you should know by now Nick that I don't think ;) When I do (on rare occasions) they tend to be pointless and useless thoughts anyway. :incheek:

I think your really listening to The Beetles Number 1's album.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Listening to Juliette and th Licks new album at the mo. It's a bit of a grower, like their last one, but she's got a damn slutty voice !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts