Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and what you looking forward to in February?

For me the best thing so far was when Parka came to Newcastle, I had a brilliant night. :D

I'm really looking forward to Dubfreeze next month, will be great to catch up with people again.

·
Banned
32,338 Posts
I read that as 'What's been the highlight of your mouth' and decided that the paper cut that I sustained licking an envelope which healed in double quick time and well before the evening FH curry took take place was quite a highlight for me.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Um - highlights of January - Going to see Alter Bridge the other night. That was awesome. I think the end of my exams will be a highlight too. I'll be able to sleep properly again after them.

In February I have the Megadeth gig and the Hanoi Rocks gig to look forward too!!

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No highlights for Jan so far, its been stressful from day 1 :rolleyes:
I'm looking forward to my birthday next month though :)
What ya got planned for it ?

I read that as 'What's been the highlight of your mouth' and decided that the paper cut that I sustained licking an envelope which healed in double quick time and well before the evening FH curry took take place was quite a highlight for me.
:lol: I read that and then scrolled up thinking shit had I miss typed

·
People know me
31,725 Posts
Highlights so far spending this weekend with the Bedworth posse :)

spending the new year with the Bedworth posse :hug:

Notch passing the MOT on Friday after being 3 years in hibernation :D :D :D

Todays Thurrock Gathering :) :) :)

Looking forward to Dubfreeze :D

Danny.

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Karren - I'm sure something will happen soon, u ding Dubfreeze ? Me and Carol might be own place soon so you'll have to come visit us.

Danny - sounds like you've had a fab month, will be great to catch up at Dubfreeze.

Trebus - Looks like you were working hard.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Yeah im sure it will.....probably not doing dubfreeze, if i do will only be for the day as a mate has said he might drive up. OOh yeah am def up for visiting :D almost got a guest bed for one of my spare rooms so your welcome doewn here too :D

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah im sure it will.....probably not doing dubfreeze, if i do will only be for the day as a mate has said he might drive up. OOh yeah am def up for visiting :D almost got a guest bed for one of my spare rooms so your welcome doewn here too :D
I'm planning on doing a lot of traveling this year so I'm deffo up for a trip to yours hun.

·
People know me
31,725 Posts
Danny - sounds like you've had a fab month, will be great to catch up at Dubfreeze.
Would be an even better month if didnt have to go to work :(

ditto with the catchin up :)

Danny.

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Would be an even better month if didnt have to go to work :(

ditto with the catchin up :)

Danny.
Work has been terrible for me this month, god knows what commission I'm going to be getting. I reckon they're gonna reduce our target at the end of the month which should help. There just hasn't been the calls this month. I've worked there for 4 years now and I've never seen a quiet spell last this long. It's very worrying to be honest.

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
January has been a horrible month :mad::( the only good thing I can think of was my nieces (twins) birthday party watching my son and daughter dancing non-stop start to finish.

In february I am looking forward to seeing Parka, and many birthdays. (My mum, my godson, my son, mine and my friend Jo). I don't really mind as long as it isn't as sh*t as this month.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts