Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im tucking into Toasted Bacon, cream cheese, pepperoni and Tom sauce sandwiches :eek: yummy

was meant to be leaving bread well alone for this week, but the sandwich thread tempted me :lol:

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Chilli con carne soup (lush) and a turkey, brie and cramberry bagette from Eat. Lush lush lush.

G

·
Ummmmmmm - just stuffed myself with fresh sushi - yum....

one of the benifits of living in the biggest Korean community in Europe ;)

have a good one Y'all

Orb

·
Registered
18,587 Posts
2 rolls, one turkey and coleslaw, on turkey, tomato, olives (mixed garlic stuffed and greek cheese stuffed) and mustard - yummy.

Only trouble is I discovered the olives I bought last night are in sunflower oil not brine so they will make an oil slick on my vodka martini tonight :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
orb666 said:
Ummmmmmm - just stuffed myself with fresh sushi - yum....

one of the benifits of living in the biggest Korean community in Europe ;)

have a good one Y'all

Orb
Ive only ever had it once :D nice

BUUURRRPPPPP said:
Mature cheddar & marmite on lovely fresh cut your own bread - yum yum yum
sounds yum

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Carbon said:
2 rolls, one turkey and coleslaw, on turkey, tomato, olives (mixed garlic stuffed and greek cheese stuffed) and mustard - yummy.

Only trouble is I discovered the olives I bought last night are in sunflower oil not brine so they will make an oil slick on my vodka martini tonight :rolleyes:
:lol: lmao :lol:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Bacon & Cheese Roll, with a Tuna Salad Roll chaser :lol:

Washed down with a cup of Tea and a Peanut Chunky Kit-Kat - I was a little bit hungry today :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
i've had so far:

a john wests tuna light lunch (as seen on tv!) a packet of ready salted walkers baked crisps, a packet of ready salted hula hoops, a banana, a red apple, a glass of cream soda, a dime bar and a terry orange bar!

feel kinda full now ;)

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
Chips, Savaloy......

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Bran flakes with rice milk, nice and healthy

Followed by a jam doughnut

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
reduced fat houmous and cucumber and celery sticks and cherry tomatoes... followed by a banana, handful of strawberries and cherries :D

now that makes me sound remotely healthy ... but i'm far from it!

If I was at work (teacher) and I was sat in the staffroom it would be chocolates and cakes and biscuits as thats whats always on the table!:lol:

I love summer food!

sugar x

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Sushi! £3 bloody 40! But I didn't feel rediculously bloated afterwards which was good.

Maybe I should learn how to make it myself, can't be that hard!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts