Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, been looking in the kitchen for ages and can't decide what to eat :confused: cupboards, fridge and freezer are all full but I just don't fancy anything.

Help :(

·
Registered
14,339 Posts
i'll be having this methinks.......

...the fridge is full of them....reduced from £3.98 to 40p(sundays rock in our asda!)..........my lass grabbed them all by the look of it:lol:

i'll make some nice creamy mash.........YUM!

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not much help to you but I'm having liver n onion with mash etc ..... mmmmmmmmmmmm :D
Mmmmmmmmmm, that's my fave meal but I just can't cook the stuff, I only have it if we go out for a meal. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
dunno. we don't normally have a formal dinner on the weekend. i like to just chill out and chuck something only i will eat together. mum has other ideas. :(

sadly my mum is on a tradtion revival and is making us sit at the table for dinner every night, so no doubt i'll get interrogated about dinner later.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm off to investigate the kitchen again and see if I feel inspired by anything nice...........

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
all this talk of food, particularly some mash with loads of gravy and sausages.... has forced me to have an alpen bar.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've taken the laziest option possible, oven chips and crispy pancakes FTW!!!1!!!!

I have been working for most of the day though, been to the gym and done the shopping.....am I excused? ;)

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You're excused :D
I had quiche and chips.
However, I had muesli for lunch and breakkie so I was allowed :)
Thanks hun, I have been very good today, just a bowl of special K late morning that covered breakfast and lunch :D

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Thanks hun, I have been very good today, just a bowl of special K late morning that covered breakfast and lunch :D
The next couple of days are gonna consist of very very healthy eating for me - Friday and Saturday night I had alcohol (be it only a couple of cans of Strongbow and some weird sugary cocktail my mum made) and I'm not really meant to apart from special occasions :( and yesterday for lunch me and Ant had a load of shite :( He drank a thousand calories worth of milkshake.. haha. I didn't don't worry :p I think this has inspired me to make a "healthy snacks/recipes" thread.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts