Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
6,640 Posts
A door self closing system..........£5 plus £3 P+P!

Nuff said!

j :incheek:

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
A pair of vw sunglasses, cheap aftermarket tosh with vw logo lenses, very cheesy but not worth a sausage.... got £19!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I bought a Burberry ( Chavvy now huh :rolleyes: ) bag for £150 from Selfridges and sold it 2 years later after using it every day for work to a guy in New Zealand for £150 :D What a good do :hangloose

Sinead x

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
A piece of an old Argie helicopter I recovered from the Falklands in 82........Expected a couple of quid went for £157 to Germany!!

A Warsteiner advertising sticker expecting 50p went for £27 to Japan....they'll buy anything!!

SYNCS

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
I had some algae balls in my tropical fish tank that I was going to chuck out when I gave it a clean out. I stuck them on ebay as I couldn't face just throwing them out and they sold for £20 each! :eek:

I went back to the fish store the next day and bought 20 more of them at the discounted price of £2 each! Had a right little earner going for a month or two until other people caught on and flooded the market! :D

They look like this

·
So. Manc VW Club
6,750 Posts
i put a limited edition gold plated fender telecaster "AIRGUITAR" on ebay sold for £367...summin had to cancel auction coz people obvisely didnt read my description and name properley coz it said airguitar about 10 times.. hahah some people are proper idiots

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
a battered old stone island jacket sold 190 quid ..lol

a fake london parka worn to death 350.00 sold ... :eek:

and plenty of old wrn evisu liam kiel and gstar stuff about 3 years ago .. i was chuffed
must have made over 1k on my old cast off clobber

·
Registered
8,744 Posts
a weird old fashioned lamp, with a built in red and blue (colour coded) pen holders. i rescued it from a factory demolition clearance, and stuck a plug on it and it worked. Was going thur a "sell everything on eBay" phase. the buyer loved it, and left me the best feedback ever!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I sold a can of something without a label. Didn't get wot I paid for it :(

Never did find out wot was inside...... hope it was catfood.

Mind you, bought my car with the money from junky old garage shite sold on eBay!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
elvis cd singles got them from the record shop on a monday morning £3.99 put them on flee bay on a 3 day auction sold for an average of £60 one each week for thirteen weeks :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts