Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of recent posts , lets get a feel for your personality

What is the madest of the wall thing you have everdone

No big words please :D (like proposturus or pholisitation things like that ....you get the drift )

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
I once got so drunk I climbed my garden gate to get in the house, wandered into the field behind my house, and tried to ride a cow home...

I also got very drunk once and tried to steal a JCB that was left on a building site with the keys in...

I tend not to drink that much anymore, makes me do really silly shit.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Sorry, my boss was telling me some shite that he's already told me a thousand times before.
I ws going to say COW TIPPING, but the moment is gone now, so i shan't bother. :)

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
5,942 Posts
got lost in the toilets of the local pub (2 doors you see) was a little bit drunk (well so im told dont remember)

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I'm about to do the crazyet thing in my life, in just two lines time.
I'd like to get out on the piss with drunkenbum..

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
Oh, where to begin?
Probably driving around the M25 for 25 hours and making a film of it - that'd be high on my list.

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
M-A-D said:
Oh, where to begin?
Probably driving around the M25 for 25 hours and making a film of it - that'd be high on my list.
I once held the motorbike record for that for about 12 hours.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
I drove from Bristol to Nottingham to pick up a Mac from John Lewis as I couldn't wait 24 hours for it to be delivered :crazy:

Now that's pretty crazy, right? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm a realy crazy kinda guy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
i drove from birmingham to the isle of white down the motor way on a small frame pk125 vespa with an open face helmet and goggles on in the rain once ..

i think that was a mad thing to do

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Oh, I did an abseil down a building with the harness on backwards too - had to stand on the edge of the building and lean forwards then run down the building. That was kind of crazy! Might even have beaten the drive to Nottingham :crazy:

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
Bridge swinging

Bungee jumping

Abseiling down a freezing cold waterfall somewhere in Wales

Tandem hang gliding

Getting it really wrong with a new power kite and being flown a couple of hundred yards out to sea before I realised I could just let go of the lines... DOH!!!

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
try stealing an air raid siren off an army base.....

did that many years ago, and i still have it!!!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts