Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Sadly, about 30 hours. When I was in my first year at uni, the day Championship Manager 4 came out! :eek:

Pyaling a multi player game, so not as sad as it sounds. Plenty of drinking and take aways.

Nowadays, 3 or 4 hours I suppose when I'm working.

:)

·
Registered
543 Posts
24 hours............. I work 12 hour shifts and once had to do a double......was struggling to stay awake near the end...........

..............once a guy at work did a 36 hour shift (yes, he must be a machine, not human at all)...............

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
37 hours, reprogramming someone elses nightmare load of XML, XSL-T and PHP for a project that had to meet an immovable deadline. Not something I fancy ever doing again. I was hallucinating lines of code that weren't there by the end, when I was getting errors I was seeing what I thought SHOULD be on screen and not what was actually there. Not easy to spot :lol:

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
6,640 Posts
When at Uni. doing my dissertation...about 24 hours! Jeez, never again!

j :crazy:

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
16 hours ish ... Had a broken foot and broken tv last xmas/new year .. hence my post count :lol:

·
hush yer gums!
19,929 Posts
nearly two days

i was ill afterwards

it wasnt pleasant

dissy time at uni, it was gonna be late, i made damn sure it wasnt

cheers
paul :D

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Used to do 10 - 12 hours fairly regularly, nowadays probably no more than six or seven.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
janski said:
When at Uni. doing my dissertation...about 24 hours! Jeez, never again!

j :crazy:
I forgot about that! I probably spent over 30 hours doing mine last May, 15000 words on human rights and euthanasia....

I was going a little crazy at the end!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I regularly do 8 hour days at work in front of a computer screen.

Longest was probably about 14 ish hours for a group project at uni.

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
funky munky said:
Allowing the odd break for food, poo and pee, what's the longest time you've spent in front of the PC in one sitting?
probably 35-40 hours, used to go to 'coding parties' years ago :)

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
about 37 hours, reaching financial close on a deal to build new health centres with about 260 different contracts and agreements involved :eek: :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts