Volkszone Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I loved my time out in oz! I'm so jealous! lol!
I'd love to go back! I've done the bridge climb too and it was great fun, Also recomend a speedboat trip round sydney harbour (Never been so scared in my life lol) if your passing through NSW.

Here's some vee dubs I saw in my time there.

·
Registered
306 Posts

There was also a really cool rat look square back kicking about bondi and it just kept slipping by me before I could reach for my camera, This thing had no paint on it, It was just rust lol! Solid car though!

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
Misty's Quest said:
Hey dude! Having an awesome time thanks mate yeah... how you going? Got your truck yet?? And how about you shoot over so we can go scrapyard hunting and send all the gold back? Sure we could make that last a year!
Yeah got the ute now, shes coming along nicely, might be done when you get back (only just though if I keep working at the speed I am!)

I keep on at the boss about going out for a business trip, but he seems to think its better for him to go :lol:

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Kami thats a bit mad... unless there are two solid rust Square's in Bondi then I saw the same one! They sure have some mad cars over here...

And Scott he should know better than that mate... Unless he's gonna let you run the place for a year?? :cool:

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Well it seems were hitting the road in the big red wagon again tomorrow... I should probably be looking for more work but hey that can always wait a day or two :)

More pics and stories after we've been wherever were going :hangloose

·
Registered
306 Posts
Misty's Quest said:
Kami thats a bit mad... unless there are two solid rust Square's in Bondi then I saw the same one! They sure have some mad cars over here...

And Scott he should know better than that mate... Unless he's gonna let you run the place for a year?? :cool:
That is mad lol! :D It looked really cool! If you ever get back to bondi can you please try and get a picture of it? I really liked the look of it and I'm kinda building a portfolio of vee dubs I've seen on my travels (Sad I know lol!) But it kept evading my camera the whole time I was there lol!

Hope you're enjoying the traveling, I'm soo jealous! I can't wait to get back!
I'm due to go back next year to pick up a rusty but solid split thats lying on my sisters ranch in the blue mountains part of sydney, She inherited it with the farm :hangloose
I cant wait! Money is the only object at the moment but i've been saving for over 6 months now! Not much longer :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I wasnt going back to Syndey but it sounds like Im off to the Blue Mountains to pick up a Split from some ranch now, so I'll make sure I get a shot of that Square for ya ;)

In the meantime... here's a small disaster for ya's.

And here is a pineapple.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.