Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...well?

I keep seeing this (or something very similar) on the back of cars...

what's it all about then? Just loads of people with the star sign Taurus? Some weird cult?

·
Registered
12,285 Posts
That's weird, 'cos I've been noticing them lately too. I saw one yesterday and decided it was something to do with Spain.

Isn't there a large sign on a hillside in Spain somewhere in the shape of a bull like that? Similar to the Hollywood sign :confused:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Been to spain - its a similar idea to the moose stickers on campervans that have been to the nordkapp or the troll stickers for those that have visited Norway :D

·
Registered
646 Posts
My mum and dad had one on there old car! dont actually know what its about though, apart from the fact they got it from Spain, and in an old couple way think its "cool". :rolleyes:

Whats worse is they sold that car, and have susequently replaced that bull on the old car with 2 bulls on the new car....

Maybe i should ring them and ask??? Or maybe beetleboy1983 has already asked the question to them and knows the answer....

Either way, i do not know the reason for them, and did laugh at them when they bought the replacements!

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
murf295 said:
must get one of those on my next trip,
anyone else LOVE that place?
feels like home every trip :D
It's a stunning island. Driving through the mountain area looks like a lunar landscape....and then you've got the 'sahara' a few miles away!! :crazy: :D

·
Registered
646 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
Its that fish that gets me WTF is that all about :)
i think it just means that you are a christian. it was the way that christians used to make sure it was safe to talk about christian stuff. ie they would draw the symbol in the sand and the other person would then know they were a christian... i think this is write? or i may have just made it up!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts