Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
naughty said:
Bus belongs to a friend of mine who is selling it to fund the restoration of his own bus, nothing dodgy about the auction!!
They should seriuosly think about the way they use ebay because many scams look exactly like this.
If he wants a certain price he should put it with buy it now. :D
Otherwise it could end up going for the £12 it is started at. ebay contracts are law, I think.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
naughty said:
Bus belongs to a friend of mine who is selling it to fund the restoration of his own bus, nothing dodgy about the auction!!
you sure? i thought it was sold and he was selling it at the jamboree for about double that i think so sounds like a scam to me using his pictures and desccription but with that contact form in the description ???

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
It belonged to one of the Veedubbin' guys in Torquay. Was sold the other week. This is yet another Fleabay scam, keep clear and report it!!

OP

·
He doesn't fr*ggin' listen!
9,859 Posts
I saw the location said Scotland and thought to myself..

Yeh, right..!

'cos I saw that bus on the A38 near Exeter two weeks ago hacked out arches an' all.

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
no one else notice it was 4 stud then? running a lovely set of rivieras looks a cool bus scam or not, it looks cool and the riveiras set if off

·
Registered
720 Posts
Dont bid or buy it, my buddy sold it on ebay to a guy up north and he came and collected it paying cash last weekend. The guy paid more than double that ad asking price and was chuffed to bits with it

Deffo a scam :eek:

·
Registered
43 Posts
The bus in this scam was my old bus that has been sold to a guy in Manchester who is perfectly happy with it & has been in touch since buying it to say how happy he is.

This is the first time we have ever experienced something like this from ebay so we will be watching our account very carefully over the next few weeks!

Cheers for bringing it to our attention - luckily 59samba is a mate of ours and alerted us!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts