Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
29,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going out with people from work tonight then at work tomorrow and gonna spend Sunday visiting the folks and the grandparents. Prob be in the local pub Saturday night. :D

I LOVE THE WEEKENDS :D

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Im goint intotown with my dad tomorrow morning and then thats it i think unless someone rngs me askin if i wanna go out :( My life is so boring :lol:

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
No work tomorow :D :D its me weekend off :crazy:
Go swimin with kids sat morn
cut the grass
trim a cherry tree
fit laminate floor to the transit

And get very very drunk :D

·
hush yer gums!
19,929 Posts
tonight

finish work
home
showered&fed
to the workshop: degrease, and prime passenger bus door, prime westie stool

then to the bar...three bands playing :)

tomorrow:

get the new comfy all leather bench seat mounted in the cab of my bus and do final paint prep on whole bus

remove westie roof for gumballs new project of the parts bus, plus rob some more stuff i need of parts bus

saturday night... bbq, head out to the bar with colleen, stu, pooky, majik, gumball and t

sunday:

paint my bus :)

thats the plan anyways, we will see how well it goes ;)

cheers
paul :D

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Tonight - chinese + pub with hubby's work colleagues.

Sat, college in morning then off to pick up a couple of bits for the bus and spend the afternoon fitting them. Hopefully getting it all ready for it's big camping trip next weekend.

Sun: cleaning out 15 years of crap in my dad's garage. As it stands you can not physically get in there! :eek:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
tonight pub
tomorrow ive got a ton of logs to cut and split and then start trying to clean the barn
sunday, ive got to get water/gas and coal on the boat and empty the loos and then go to the pub for the rest of the day

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
im out tonight straight from work, im then out all day saturday and will most proberbally be out all sunday too, obviously i will be having the occasional shower and clothes change in between.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
mind you ,i wish i could pull buggin you this weekend instead

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
plans for my weekend...

Tonight... no plans... might take a walk into town for a pint....

Saturday... wave goodbye to my golf... continue working on the rolling chassis of the beetle...

Saturday night?? no plans as yet...

Sunday.. Judgie is coming over to see Jeremy(the bug) and work his magic touch on him next week.... :D

i want this back on the road for my birthday at the end of the month...

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
tonight sisters&beer, tomorow morning work.....maybe wigan after and then working sunday then getting pissed if i have any energy left!!

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Girls round tonight for a hairdressing/catch-up session, then pub. Poss pub tomorrow. Maybe pub on sunday.

Well... tis the weekend :D

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
looks like from this weather.....whatever I'll be doing this weekend will involve me swimming there :lol:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
tonight - southend
saturday - maybe see a mate who's home from uni n go to a mates 18th
sunday - sleeping n tidying up probably lol

1 - 20 of 53 Posts