Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres the situation,

a girl I dated about 15 years ago for all of about 6 months has decided she wants to be my friend on facebook. I haven't seen or spoken to her since we stopped dating and I really have no interest in talking to her.

I have already ignored 2 requests and now she has requested to be my friend again and asked 'Is there a reason you keep ignoring my friend request's?'

What I need is a witty, cutting reply

can anyone help:D

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
does she have a sister, if so can you remember her name?
it might help

eg

sorry you look a lot like your sister, we dated for a while but had a messy misunderstanding a few years back when i walked in on her and the dog

i was ignoring the friend request as i dont want to be reminded of that poor dog :(

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
"I'm a sad bastard that looks too much into 'friend' requests on social networking forums for fear selecting 'accept' may actually mean something"?? ;)

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
"because i'm worried about your mum noticing that we're friends which could then end mine and hers relationship."

·
Registered
15,804 Posts
heres the situation,

a girl I dated about 15 years ago for all of about 6 months has decided she wants to be my friend on facebook. I haven't seen or spoken to her since we stopped dating and I really have no interest in talking to her.

I have already ignored 2 requests and now she has requested to be my friend again and asked 'Is there a reason you keep ignoring my friend request's?'

What I need is a witty, cutting reply

can anyone help:D
"I'm not the droid you are looking for...move along."
or
"Send me a link to you inserting winebottle 'a-la kinga' and I'll consider your request."

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
"hi how have you been? sorry you keep being rejected, my mum takes care of my facebook for me, she doesnt like me talking to women after the "accident" i only got out of the institute a few weeks ago and she doesnt want me to go back, anyway enough about me, wanna meet up sometime, i know a lovely quiet spot by the river, say tuesday at midnight?"

·
Registered
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is there any reason why you would want to be her friend??
absolutely none, I dont get why she keeps asking

She dumped you, didn't she?
yes:lol: she was hardly the love of my life and 15 years on I think its safe to say I am over it:lol:

"I'm a sad bastard that looks too much into 'friend' requests on social networking forums for fear selecting 'accept' may actually mean something"?? ;)
:lol:

·
Registered
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"I'm not the droid you are looking for...move along."
or
"Send me a link to you inserting winebottle 'a-la kinga' and I'll consider your request."
"hi how have you been? sorry you keep being rejected, my mum takes care of my facebook for me, she doesnt like me talking to women after the "accident" i only got out of the institute a few weeks ago and she doesnt want me to go back, anyway enough about me, wanna meet up sometime, i know a lovely quiet spot by the river, say tuesday at midnight?"

how about I put all the suggestions from you guys on my reply and then let her pick which one she wants?

that seems fair

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.