Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont mean under the influence of anything :D

i mean just proper stacked it

Mine was today :lol: i was at work was doing my van check and was walking backwards and forgot i was on a ramp stepped back my ankle gave way and i fell on the floor,i felt like a kid again cause i graised my handy pandys ,then i coulnt get up for laughing :lol: was a proper comedy moment you had to be there , its proper karma though as i cant help but laugh when i see someone else fall over :lol: prevously i had just seen someone pickup a mattress and he stacked it and the mattress landed on top of him , i laughed before i asked if he was ok :eek:

So when was the last time you fell arse over tit ?
and
do you find it funny when you see someone else fall over ?

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
not proper fallen down for ages. slipped over in a comedy fashion at brighton breeze at the end of the party, wet floor + flip flops = skating and arm flailing in front of people with compulsory "whoooooooops!".

Fell over outside my new temping job once. i was late, the heels were high and i fell off the kerb. rolled in the road commando style. luckily nobody ran me over and the only person around was mowing the grass.

i brushed the gravel off my hands and knees and went in, while i was having my briefing with my new boss i noticed i was streaming blood from my knee all the way down to my ankle. had to casually ask where the toilet was. he was very concerned that i was injured! For the next two weeks i constantly banged my bad knee on my desk.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
this is my worst nightmare :eek:

have been in my job since beginning of april and have had 4 super need new pants moments up ladders and scaff towers. Everytime a member of staff or punter laughed

once i was left hanging from a truss in the roof till they could pull themselves together enough to pick me ladder up :lol:

pray for me pls

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
England To Everest said:
this is my worst nightmare :eek:

have been in my job since beginning of april and have had 4 super need new pants moments up ladders and scaff towers. Everytime a member of staff or punter laughed

once i was left hanging from a truss in the roof till they could pull themselves together enough to pick me ladder up :lol:

pray for me pls
lol, now where is your work at hight regs coming in... only once have i been grateful to be wearing a harness...

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
:lol: rather you than me... and dont forget, work at height now says any fall that can cause harm is classes as "at height"... sorry... i get it drilled into me alllllll the time...

right, back to the humour factor... last time i proper fell? off the side of a dodgy wooden loading ramp, pushing speakers into the back of a sprinter

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
England To Everest said:
i'd only fracture something i aint that high i work in the walkabouts and jongleurs comedy clubs never really more than 10 to 20 ft up :D
My ex boss fucked his foot up by falling 3 foot,
he was in a wheel chair then crutches for a year

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
rojjie said:
My ex boss fucked his foot up by falling 3 foot,
he was in a wheel chair then crutches for a year
persuadin my company to pay me let alone buy harnesses is hard enough, an also would make my job impossible slow am up an down like a yoyo am nvere staionery at th top for more than 2 mins

it dont take long to change a bulb when you know how :lol:

edit*

by the way before i get sarky comments bout the 2 mins any of you can a bulb in one of thses before??? :D

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
England To Everest said:
by the way before i get sarky comments bout the 2 mins any of you can a bulb in one of thses before??? :D
not only changed the lamp in them, but stripped and cleaned the colour wheels, gobo's, and prisms, etc... ;)

·
I really must get out more
6,153 Posts
i stacked it climbing the stairs about 6 weeks a go - managed not to drop the bottle of wine i was carrying but my knee is still buggered.

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Last time I fell over must've been over 2 years ago, Woerthersee 2004. I was under the influence of lots of Jagermeister though and slipped on some wet grass/mud :lol: That wasn't long after Rainking, Abi and Leah (my ex) launched me into orbit off a see-saw :lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Yesterday. In the second half. Hartfield FC vs Fletching FC. 50/50 tackle with some fat bloke. Equal velocities, he had a greater mass. Its basic science, I got mullered!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Fell off a skateboard yesterday, but managed to catch myself, so no damage.

Fell off skateboard 2 weeks ago, cut leg!

Fell off skateboard month ago, cut arm...

anyone see a pattern emerging?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Bought pair of spanish cowboy style boots and decided to ware them to work. on way in it started to rain. I went into the sandwich shop for my buttie and on way out my shoe slipped on someones wet trail from the rain and I went arse over tit, grabbing a table as i went down and spiling coffee everywhere. the place was full of people and workmen from the building site accross the road wh were laughing till they cried. I pulled my self up and casually walked out as if not hurt but my ankle was kiling me. had to strapp it up for three days with cold bandaged to reduce the swelling.

Being a big guy this makes the whole thing worse. this was two weeks ago. SOOOOO embarasing. :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
yesterday at work sliped on the deckin coz of the rain the gf said it was hilarious as see saw me though the window just disappearin lol. think iwould learn do it every time its wet lol.
dave

1 - 20 of 40 Posts