Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologise for the link to another forum, but i can't figure out how to copy the pics over to here.

There is a white bay that is lying in a field that looks like it may have been stolen and abandoned there is a trailor lying beside it, and the number plates have been removed.

Just thought it might be an idea to post it on here to see if anyone recognises it or has heard anything about it.

http://www.volkstorque.co.uk/vt/showthread.php?t=34614

·
Registered
40,648 Posts
I saw the title & thought someone had spotted my rotbox of a bay :lol:

Hope the owner gets it back on its wheels if its fallen off the trailor or as someone pointed out could have been stolen, have a look in the stolen forum see if it matches any descriptions :)

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spiny said:
http://www.spiny.co.uk/vzifaq

people who aren't members of VT cannot see the link.
Ahhh i forgot about that.
I can't copy the pics, so a description will have to do unless there is someone clever enough to change the format of the pics and who is also a member of VT :lol:

It is a white bay can't tell what year as there is no number plate, but it has got little round indicators at the bottom. Green surfbus sticker at the top of the windscreen, white SVWOC sticker at the bottom of the windscreen, spare wheel carrier on the front (white with a pic of a dude on it and some writing around it), green and white canvas on full length pop top, and a black front bumper.

Must ring a bell with someone

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
its an early bay, and what looks like whats left of the plate it could be a J reg, there is a tax disc in the window so the reg should still be on it, and maybe the post office stamp who issued the disc, could narrow down where it came from

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update:

The trailor has now been removed, but the bay is still there.
It has stickers in the window for SVWOC and Aircooled Crew clubs so surely someone from here recognises it.

Reg is WWT 218J tax ran out 2005 and it is registered as a red bus (the nearside is still red)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts