Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right , just need to pick your brains as mine seems to have stopped working !
This is for those who went to vanfest this year . Could you tell me the name of the type 25's synchros that were in one of the main halls , they were based on trucks . One was a camper with rear section that flapped open and the other was the one that had travelled alot and they were showing a video of it on a flat sceen on the wall next to it . I think they came over from germany ?

The jammy dogger goes to the first one to tell me the name of the conversion , with a choc orange hob knob if you include a photo .
:moon:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
I had an awful feeling for a moment that this was about the game 'wet biscuit'.

Thankfully, it isn't.

As you were... :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Girlofleisure , you win ! Although im not quite sure how you took such a good photo in the state you were in . I think that deserves two hob knobs !!

Next question . WHERE CAN I BUY ONE ????

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
jacks mate said:
Thanks Girlofleisure , you win ! Although im not quite sure how you took such a good photo in the state you were in . I think that deserves two hob knobs !!

Next question . WHERE CAN I BUY ONE ????
I didn't take the picture....and what do you mean 'the state I was in?!!' I was sober on saturday!!! Cheeky bloody monkey! :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
girlofleisure said:
I didn't take the picture....and what do you mean 'the state I was in?!!' I was sober on saturday!!! Cheeky bloody monkey! :D
Ha ha , only joking . Thanks for da pic .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts