Volkszone Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
funstuie said:
I gave that Ian Harrop lot a call and spoke to a very nice woman. She seemed to think there would be an option for us but she didn't take much info from me and said Mr Harrop would give me a call back. He didn't. Hopefully he will call tomorrow. I would be more than willing to pay £3/4K if it got us over there.
cool...i'm 100% sure he will call you tomorrow.
thats how i left it with them the first time i made contact and he did call back the next day as promised.

Good luck...!!!!

if i can give you any personal advice pm me.

Mark + Debbie

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
There are some simply stunning places to visit, some great road trips to be had and some good mountain biking in and around sydney.

I used to cycle to work from the city to out west past homebush all along the river. great times.

The country never stopped us in two years just going wow. the last place was the cassowaries up at mission beach. we were like kids.

swimming in water holes. so many places I still want to get to. loved it all. esky beers and a vdub.

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,339 Posts
We've just got our visa :D ..but unfortunately we can't go yet :(

I've got a sponsored visa from a new start-up company in Perth(kind of a sister company to where i'm currently seconded). The major funding for the project has been delayed so they don't have the money to get us out there yet.

Perth looks like an awesome place to bring up a family(we've got 2 daughters - 6 & 8yrs) and even though we've never been it was an opportunity not to be missed, both lifestyle and career wise.

I could have had the visa in about 2 months but the medical centre in the UK sent our documents to the wrong place! Cue lots of wasted time and effort and us eventually paying for more medicals :rolleyes

We should have been there for christmas but now it looks like we'll be here for another few months....so we've bought a new van for the summer;) :D

Like we have to keep telling everyone, we'll get there eventually and it will have all been worth it...:)

·
Registered
633 Posts
funstuie said:
I gave that Ian Harrop lot a call and spoke to a very nice woman. She seemed to think there would be an option for us but she didn't take much info from me and said Mr Harrop would give me a call back. He didn't. Hopefully he will call tomorrow. I would be more than willing to pay £3/4K if it got us over there.
Well mate any news from Harrop.......????

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.