Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI IM GOING TO GET THIS BAY MOT`ED BEFORE A RESPRAY A FEW YEARS OFF THO!! WHO HAS GOT THE WORST LOOKING/MULTI COLOUR BAY/SPLIT THAT HAS A MOT??

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Andy...do you know any of the history of that van??

I remember a very similar looking de-seamed on in Plymouth many years ago, was in grey primer at the time but I think it may have ended up a dark green colour?

Just wondered if it could be the same van?

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bought down in st agnes (cornwall) only had it a few weeks so dont know much about it tho i know it was an panel van

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow m8 great transformation nice looker and colour

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
andycoco said:
wow m8 great transformation nice looker and colour
Thanks but I can't take any credit, it's my girlfriends bus. The colour is a pearlescent so goes to a gold/silver/purple/blue so deep and looks great in the sun :D

Just came back from a 10 day road trip/holiday was great :)

·
Registered
10,097 Posts
Can I nominate this van that lives down my road? :D

Now been done up and looks really shiny. See how many rolls of duct tape they've used :D

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know how slow is this

·
Registered
9,281 Posts

mines pritty rough! looks like that when i went for the mot, ok i added some headlamps and a windscreen, but the paits till like that now.....

·
Registered
9,281 Posts
cheers matey, pitty it wernt ready for any of the shows but heh, what ya gonna do!!!
it'll be racing at york if i ever afford a engine like yours!!!

anyway dan you'll have to get yourself to a demon dubs meet, were not a million miles away, we meet up at 3pm @ the mephis belle pub, by the ikea at warrington, check this out.....

www.demon-dubs.co.uk

and come down to a meet, theres on this weekend then the next is in 2 weeks time!

cheers
alex.

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
leave that bus as it is i prefer that to a mint bay

·
Registered
9,281 Posts
it will always loock ratty under my ownership, as im a bit of a prefectionist when it comes to paint, ive got a few ideas about a fake platin style paint job, but it involes paint brushstrokes.....

saying that i hate fake platia so it'll be more crap look than rat look/hoodride....

·
Registered
619 Posts
not mot'd couldnt get on ramps

i know it hasn't got mot but my brother in law actually drove it to the mot centre looking a lot worse and you had to hot wire it to start. also the inside looked like a skip with no passenger seat and just springs and horsehair for the driver. i wasn't entirely surprised when it failed on 53 items and thats just what the tester could see without getting underneath! now well on the way to getting legal and looking a lot better too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts