Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
geni suggested not doing it, but going on our own some other time, my reply was, they have mechanics ;)

anyone know any more about it?

a sounds good but would be cool if someone could shed some more light!

·
Registered
54 Posts
the plans are very early stage at the moment in fact the site has only come online in the past few days, basically the aim is to have a bloody good time for all, have a fantastic trip together and enjoy everything that travelling in our VW's can bring. All vehicles will be vw's in many variations, mine my blue bay, and my bf's red and black split and probably his green split pick up too. We're hoping to attract lots of different people with different skills to swap and to live as a community for the duration of the trip, to do everything communally pretty much as some of us already do when we camp with mates. The exact route will be decided by the voting system, popular vote wins. there are still many many things to arrange as so much depends on who is coming along and which route we take more info will be on the site as we know it, but i am usually hovering on Just Kampers, if theres anything specific you want to know, let me know,
BTW answers as to who will be selected can only be given when we have enough applicants with the right skills, not everyone needs to be a wizard mechanic or a brain surgeon but IF we face breakdowns which i think is inevitable we do need to make sure our convoy stays on the road, so as they say, pass out the word

:D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts