Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clearly a buffer that likes stock. Not that there's anything wrong with that. However it seems to be tagged mainly on alterations to suspension or tyres but with no apparent justification. :crazy:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,486 Posts
Not me guv. I don't hide behind tags to express my displeasure with slamming. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,587 Posts
Doing a quick tag search and comparing a few threads it's apparent that there isn't a common "poster" on all the threads I checked so it's obviously someone who doesn't have the courage of their convictions. Either that or it's a Ninja tagging squad :confused:

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would say if its on the subject that you have noted ..then is probobly some one who is quite wise
Why's that then? What makes it more dangerous than working on brakes, fuel lines... or even running gas heaters whilst driving? ;)

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I could give you a few guesses.

There is one user in particular in Tech who needs a slap for some of the things he's been saying recently....
Fire away. ;)

Not me guv. I don't hide behind tags to express my displeasure with slamming. :lol: :lol:
:lol: You love it really Slamage. ;)

Doing a quick tag search and comparing a few threads it's apparent that there isn't a common "poster" on all the threads I checked so it's obviously someone who doesn't have the courage of their convictions. Either that or it's a Ninja tagging squad :confused:
I noticed that too. Seems odd and probably just purely opinionated rather than any substantial basis.

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
sorry couldnt resist :lol:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,673 Posts
I have seen it on a couple of threads. One advocating the use of Smart Car tyres on a Split Bus, which is a dangerous modification BTW. But I have not seen it anywhere else. Who in fact cares? If someone ain't brave enough to say something on an open forum, they probably aren't worth bothering yourself about.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts