Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clearly a buffer that likes stock. Not that there's anything wrong with that. However it seems to be tagged mainly on alterations to suspension or tyres but with no apparent justification. :crazy:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,464 Posts
Not me guv. I don't hide behind tags to express my displeasure with slamming. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,576 Posts
Doing a quick tag search and comparing a few threads it's apparent that there isn't a common "poster" on all the threads I checked so it's obviously someone who doesn't have the courage of their convictions. Either that or it's a Ninja tagging squad :confused:

·
Registered
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I could give you a few guesses.

There is one user in particular in Tech who needs a slap for some of the things he's been saying recently....
Fire away. ;)

Not me guv. I don't hide behind tags to express my displeasure with slamming. :lol: :lol:
:lol: You love it really Slamage. ;)

Doing a quick tag search and comparing a few threads it's apparent that there isn't a common "poster" on all the threads I checked so it's obviously someone who doesn't have the courage of their convictions. Either that or it's a Ninja tagging squad :confused:
I noticed that too. Seems odd and probably just purely opinionated rather than any substantial basis.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,410 Posts
I have seen it on a couple of threads. One advocating the use of Smart Car tyres on a Split Bus, which is a dangerous modification BTW. But I have not seen it anywhere else. Who in fact cares? If someone ain't brave enough to say something on an open forum, they probably aren't worth bothering yourself about.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.