Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my new german looker is nearing completion, its our new car for the circuit, porsche speed yellow, porsche turbo hollow spoke 18,s, porsche gt3 RS front brakes, 944 turbo rear, mono tube struts, 915 5 speed box. all panels are carbon and grp from our range, full cds roll cage, engine nearing completion aswell 2615cc typ4 , with our nicacyl cylinders , efi, etc. its had a hole host of fab work like new heater channels, new rear 1/4 new front 1/4,s, one off rear end with most of the rear gone ,and a carbon cover to seal the driver from the engine and box, front and rear uprated anti roll bars, check out the projects page to see what this started out like, was crashed into a tree when i found it, was brought over by a us service man in the 80,s. looks a bit differant now! :hangloose

·
Banned
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
or what about this one we just started :eek: it belongs to the vdub apprentice(on here ), its getting new channels and front and rear 1/4,s, rear wheel arch repairs, its being blasted at the mo, floorpan has had the pans cut out ready for some new ones. car will feature all our carbon /grp panels our struts, 993 rims 944 brakes, 2.1 L.A.P typ4 and stripped out racer look , probably painted in deep porsche black , ( if i have my way phil )

·
Banned
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ian , none of my customers have unlimited funds mate , just vw hardcore crew who mostly do it over a long period, thats how we work with them, thanks for the comments guys it takes a hell of a lot of time and effort for this kind of work. some more pics.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts