Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 428 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol::lol: was this the vzi xmas party or have the lunatics eascaped from the asylum? a swear , they say you live wi yer pets long enough n you start to look like em? this lots been livin wi their motors too long? bugs, beetles, wee fat round things? the fraze RAT LOOK jus took on a whole new meenin:lol:
fuck me , if you scored :eek:at that party you got ma sympathy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
16,814 Posts
:lol::lol: was this the vzi xmas party or have the lunatics eascaped from the asylum? a swear , they say you live wi yer pets long enough n you start to look like em? this lots been livin wi their motors too long? bugs, beetles, wee fat round things? the fraze RAT LOOK jus took on a whole new meenin:lol:
fuck me , if you scored :eek:at that party you got ma sympathy :lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rolleyes:

I was not there,but I`am sure your hardly an oil painting yourself.

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
Kafer,
I think he is saying...
"Good evening folks, im a middle aged man whos having a mid-life crisis!
I think im actually attractive to the female race and have alot going for me, just to try and highlight my awesomeness im going to comment on a forum where the member of which turned me down several times the other night at the VZi party"

:)

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
shove it, prick.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I AAAAAAAAAAAAM COMPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YES YOU MO FUCK

SHIT OUT OF LUCK

NOW IM COMPLETE AND MY COCK YOU WILL SUCK!!!

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Kafer,
I think he is saying...
"Good evening folks, im a middle aged man whos having a mid-life crisis!
I think im actually attractive to the female race and have alot going for me, just to try and highlight my awesomeness im going to comment on a forum where the member of which turned me down several times the other night at the VZi party"

:)
Cheers for that Alex, sorry I don't speak 'bell end'

1 - 20 of 428 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.