Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
It's pissing it down here.

I think it's natures way of telling Thames Water that they don't need any hosepipe bans just the ability to save what comes from the sky. :mad:

·
Registered
828 Posts
its stopped raining here so i'm hoping the ride home will stay dry. Got the bug in for mot tomorrow and need to adjust the brakes and fit new track rods so it better stay dry, although i'm in the lake district so the chances of that are minimal..lol. :crazy:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Ive had to walk in it, mind you bloo has being working in it all day poor git gonna be all wet when he gets home, but i will have a nice cup of coffee ready for him and a big warm hug. :)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
Pissin it down here and iv forgot me waterproofs any one else? :(
I is st at home lookinh out the window thinking how lovely nd dry i m in the house. Hope you dont get to wet on your trip home :D

·
Banned
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pyro said:
Yep and the zips broken on me jacket, got crap overtrousers and the bloody back wheel kept spinning on the here! (FJ1200)
Guna have to do a big burnout b4 i go to get some heat in the rear dunlop

Then its rear wheel stear all the way home
:D

But trafic will be shocking :(

·
Registered
828 Posts
oh, you guys are on about motorbikes...i'm on the push bike! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
nope it was black skies this morning so the shed stayed locked, the duvet stayed on the bike and the heater was turned on!! good job the car had fuel in it

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
NEMO said:
nope it was black skies this morning so the shed stayed locked, the duvet stayed on the bike and the heater was turned on!! good job the car had fuel in it
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stoped raining when i got on bike :D 4 miles of bumperto bumper trafic on way home was cool , some one called me a nutter when i pushed in at roundabout so i showerd them in spray when i lit the back wheel up

Gota slow down ;)

Never :bandit:

AS pyro says i am a super retard :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts