Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CONFUSED :confused:

Posted a thread titles "how much do you think its worth" about my bay, and its now compleatley disappeared!

Cant understand why! :(

Hmmmm

Maybe im going mad...

·
Registered
17,384 Posts
technique?

So confused :(
Basicaly it was a testing the water/maybe for sale thread in chat/discussion,the rules in for sale is all vehicles must have a price,do your homework of similar vehicles for sale and price yous accordingly if you want to sell it;)

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I think your expected to put a price on it stick in the for sale bit and see if somebody gets in touch;)

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Basicaly it was a testing the water/maybe for sale thread in chat/discussion,the rules in for sale is all vehicles must have a price,do your homework of similar vehicles for sale and price yous accordingly if you want to sell it;)
Ha, i thought that might be why, but she ISNT for sale, i was asking peoples advice on how much she could be worth if i DID decide to sell her... so putting a price on her would make the thread pointless :confused:

And we were DISCUSSING a price (chat and discussion ) :lol:

never mind :)

·
Administrator
166,830 Posts
Ha, i thought that might be why, but she ISNT for sale, i was asking peoples advice on how much she could be worth if i DID decide to sell her... so putting a price on her would make the thread pointless :confused:

And we were DISCUSSING a price (chat and discussion ) :lol:

never mind :)
Yeah . . . never mind ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts