Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( I don't understand!
They are always late at night, or first thing in the morning. Usually when i must sat, chilling out.
:(

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Oh hun, you're falling apart at the seams aren't you :hug:

·
Registered
13,193 Posts
:lol: I wouldn't have known a cerebal cortex is a brian without looking it up, and I don't get nosebleeds all the time :p

But put any strain onto my singular brain cell and it's headache city :eek:

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
It is what mine was, sometimes I just used to sneeze and it would start or just wake up covered in blood - nice:lol: Just stopped though never had one since really only odd ones now and then.

·
Registered
22,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is what mine was, sometimes I just used to sneeze and it would start or just wake up covered in blood - nice:lol: Just stopped though never had one since really only odd ones now and then.
It probably is :( I've been stressing over my ucas entry, and essays and stuff . . It JUST stopped. . Gr. :( It's never like a MEGA nosebleed, just a little trickle, uncomfort, then it goes. Hmph :(

·
Registered
22,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:lol: I wouldn't have known a cerebal cortex is a brian without looking it up, and I don't get nosebleeds all the time :p

But put any strain onto my singular brain cell and it's headache city :eek:
I dont know that. . I'm guessing. As my cousin has Cerebal Palsy, and that is classed as 'brain damage' :(
So yeah. I'm guessing is something to do with a lack of brain.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
Too much NoseCandy?
Stress can bring it on too I used to get the Nosebleed in the sleep thing too for a while,Not nice is it.
Not as bad as the phase where I was throwing up in my sleep tho
That was Rank ....Fucking dangerous too.

·
Registered
221 Posts
it's stress .. or could be the change in wether .
if carries on for more than a week or two .you should go to the doctors it never hurts to go anyway and it one of the only fee things you can do these days:lol:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
Im guessing its just stress but Get yerself checked out mate:hug:
The throwing up thing with me was connected with me Drinking very heavily very regularly over a long Period, thats why i dont hit it so hard these days, Its rare to see me bladdered and thats one of the reasons
Waking up choking on Vomit is Horrible, but it sure beats the alternative.:lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts